Problems logging onto EA Games? Anyone

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Guest [iLL] Andawg

K I got NASCAR '08 and when I'm trying to play online I am having trouble getting into a room. IT will say Please wait connecting to host and a little spinning dial appears. Sometimes I can talk to the people in the lobby of the room on the mic but can't join game. Now I am not the only one that has this trouble, if I make a room, and a friends try and join they have trouble too, and have trouble joining other rooms also.

Anyone else have issues like that?

And Tiger Woods '07 has trouble joining too. These are both on PS3. Is there something I'm doing wrong that someone can think of or is it just other online games suck?

Andawg ]

K I got NASCAR '08 and when I'm trying to play online I am having trouble getting into a room. IT will say Please wait connecting to host and a little spinning dial appears. Sometimes I can talk to the people in the lobby of the room on the mic but can't join game. Now I am not the only one that has this trouble, if I make a room, and a friends try and join they have trouble too, and have trouble joining other rooms also.

Anyone else have issues like that?

Same thing is happening to me. It is really becoming a Pain in the ass, we you spend 60 bucks on a game and online mode don't work. I am going to go rent the PS2 version of nascar. See how that one is holding up. It's just like MLB took the almost 4 months to get it running properly. But the PS2 version was fine AND YOU CAN USE A MIC.... >:(

PS3 is doing a great job!! >:(

Guest [iLL] Andawg

There is a number on the back, Customer Service # (650)628-1001, I along with some others have called and got a lame "port" issue excuse. I don't buy it, especially when all other online games work fine, only the EA PS3 games seem to cause problems for many users.

Please make it a point to call and complain, Maybe if enough call then there will be a solution.

Andawg ]

There is a number on the back, Customer Service # (650)628-1001, I along with some others have called and got a lame "port" issue excuse. I don't buy it, especially when all other online games work fine, only the EA PS3 games seem to cause problems for many users.

Please make it a point to call and complain, Maybe if enough call then there will be a solution.

You might have to forward some ports on your router. I had to do that for Rainbow 6.

smokeosama ]
Andawg ]

You might have to forward some ports on your router. I had to do that for Rainbow 6.

damn sounds complicated

Guest [iLL] Andawg

says Nat 3 I think, I know it's something 3 and says some communication settings may not work. WTF is NAT mean anyway and why do I have to know about it?

And Chili, I am liking the NASCAR offline stuff. They made it harder which makes it more of a challenge to be successful. I hear from the guys that have been online that as an example, you're not able to "rim ride" in Bristol anymore, you know where in the past you just mashed the gas and rode the outside wall, LOL. Which I think it's good you have to actually have some skill now.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

in the back of the instruction manual it tells you to open ports 3659(peer to peer connectin) and 6000(voip). this is if your playing behind a firewall. i got right online with no problems.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Got online no problems- What I would say is EA needs a better online "Comunity".  Very few consol games have decent clan/ friend structure. Socom at least has a half way decent clan system.

They have the best!!! There hasn't been a online game created yet on the PS2, Xbox or next Gen consonles that even come close to Socom. At least Zipper done something that works correctly.

Reaper