BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

its not that. the real reason is that it should be free.

You pay for the system' date=' you pay for internet, you pay for game, and on top of that they have to charge you to play with your friends.

[/quote']

How were we playing with our friends when COD4 released? How were we playing when the god of games was released? That is what they are trying to tell you. When COD was broken on ps3, I played on x-box nightly. If the Box had socom, my ps3 would be for watching movies. A measley 4 dollars a month for online servers that work and VERY RARELY crash? Shit don't eat at McDonalds one day a month. Take your lunch money from ONE day and eat a sammich from home, and you can play without host migration issues, freezing, hanging, "Some server features not available", not finding your friends, infinite lag, poor hit detection, disappearing players(well except for the glitchers but they are everywhere), mics not working, poor user interface, and many more of the bullshit things we have been putting up with.

For 15 cents a day you can help feed this chi.........errrrr.....you can play in a great online environment. ;D

You guys are bringing tears (of joy) to my eyes.. :'( :-* ;D ;)

You forgot:

- Voice mail,

- Instant join or invite, (i need to find this on Youtube so you can see what a difference it makes, Rooster.?)

- Voice chat while in two completely different games, (or not in any game at all)

- AND ability to make a clan account to which EVERYONE is able to access the roster, & see where the clan is at without taking up any extra slots on your friends list.! (the ability to see all of your friends' friends lists.!!)

Oh believe me there is plenty more.. but i think ALL of these reasons are more than enough to save $4 per month to play games instead of trying to play games.. with crutches.

Thats always been the baffler to me, how they could not see how it can be.. The difference is night & day. (we're not hating, its just better)

Chili-Palmer ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

You pay for the system' date=' you pay for internet, you pay for game, and on top of that they have to charge you to play with your friends.

[/quote']

How were we playing with our friends when COD4 released? How were we playing when the god of games was released? That is what they are trying to tell you. When COD was broken on ps3, I played on x-box nightly. If the Box had socom, my ps3 would be for watching movies. A measley 4 dollars a month for online servers that work and VERY RARELY crash? Shit don't eat at McDonalds one day a month. Take your lunch money from ONE day and eat a sammich from home, and you can play without host migration issues, freezing, hanging, "Some server features not available", not finding your friends, infinite lag, poor hit detection, disappearing players(well except for the glitchers but they are everywhere), mics not working, poor user interface, and many more of the bullshit things we have been putting up with.

For 15 cents a day you can help feed this chi.........errrrr.....you can play in a great online environment. ;D

You forgot:

- Voice mail,

- Instant join or invite, (i need to find this on Youtube so you can see what a difference it makes, Rooster.?)

- Voice chat while in two completely different games, (or not in any game at all)

- AND ability to make a clan account to which EVERYONE is able to access the roster, & see where the clan is at without taking up any extra slots on your friends list.! (the ability to see all of your friends' friends lists.!!)

Oh believe me there is plenty more.. but i think ALL of these reasons are more than enough to save $4 per month to play games instead of trying to play games.. with crutches.

Thats always been the baffler to me, how they could not see how it can be.. The difference is night & day. (we're not hating, its just better)

He brings up the other good stuff.

I also forgot to say, when both the 360 and Ps3 were just out, my cousin and i couldnt afford both systems; Since we live in the same building we decided he geta the 360 and i get the PS3, that way we get to play games from both systems.

Chili-Palmer ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

[/quote']

You forgot:

- Voice mail,

That's great and all... only one problem, Xbox is Socom deprived! If Xbox eventually bought out the franchize I would without a doubt switch consoles. I've played all the tactical games on all consoles at least once, nothing comes close to the level of gameplay Socom offers. For many here, there is no substitute for Socom, it was a game that changed how many people thought about tactical online game play and it worked. Hence the reason we call it SOCRACK, but again that's neither here nor there, this will always be a contentious issue.

Xanthe ]

That's great and all... only one problem, Xbox is Socom deprived! If Xbox eventually bought out the franchize I would without a doubt switch consoles. I've played all the tactical games on all consoles at least once, nothing comes close to the level of gameplay Socom offers. For many here, there is no substitute for Socom, it was a game that changed how many people thought about tactical online game play and it worked. Hence the reason we call it SOCRACK, but again that's neither here nor there, this will always be a contentious issue.

Believe me i know.. lol (I've been a SoCrack head as long as anyone - Socom 1 beta)

That would be the answer to ALL of our problems.. hence my vote for Bungie to take over Socom. ;D

Or if CoD5 (or whatever the next modern version is called), had a few minor tweeks including 3rd person, & the ability to edit room details (kinda like GR:AW, & RainbowSix) that would probably put the nail in the coffin for Socom. :-\