MGS3 left questions but game was a prequel so if u played MG & all the old games u will know the answers, Big Boss was best snake in my opinion

That's cuz he's the original.. he definitely was the best. And Snake Eater was definitely the best of all the games (that's if you take out the awesome cut scenes in MGS4 and compare game vs game)

There can be no prequel with Raiden.. as far as Big Boss.. what else can they do? Snake eater was everything that was leading up to the creation of Snake and such.

No prequel with Raiden because.. well simply put, Raiden fucked blew balls before he became the cyborg ninja. I doubt they'd make a prequel of MGS4 where Raiden BECAME the cyborg ninja.. cuz there's nothing really to do. Kojima has done it all.. unless he makes a sequel with Snake in a wheel chair and his old saggy octocamo

CDBS14 ]

I have to say that IMP GOW2 was way overhyped... the ending left way to much unanswered... If thats the best thing XBox has for a year' date=' I am glad I spent my money on a ps3:)

[/quote']

OHH SNAP.

that has to hurt chilli somehow

Not really.. im not a fan of gears.

You want quality gaming look no further than trying to play with friends on multiplatform games.. Like: RainbowSix, or CoD4, or Orange Box.. or if you want Q U A L I T Y Xbox360 try Halo3. As much as im not a big fan of the futuristic games, they did SO much right on that, it is ridiculous.. (dont hate on Halo.. it was done right, it may not be most of our type of game, but it was done right.!)

Imagine being able to create your own maps..!! (not from scratch, but setting obstacles) barriers, barrels, & other objects, spawn points, nav points, bomb plants, etc. on Socom..

Also able to break it down in the lobby into 4 teams of 4..!! (6 teams of 2, 5 teams of 3, etc.. or anywhere inbetween)

Man i wish Bungie would take over Socom.!!

Guest CROWFOOT_
Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]

I have to say that IMP GOW2 was way overhyped... the ending left way to much unanswered... If thats the best thing XBox has for a year' date=' I am glad I spent my money on a ps3:)

[/quote']

OHH SNAP.

that has to hurt chilli somehow

Not really.. im not a fan of gears.

You want quality gaming look no further than trying to play with friends on multiplatform games.. Like: RainbowSix, or CoD4, or Orange Box.. or if you want Q U A L I T Y Xbox360 try Halo3. As much as im not a big fan of the futuristic games, they did SO much right on that, it is ridiculous.. (dont hate on Halo.. it was done right, it may not be most of our type of game, but it was done right.!)

Imagine being able to create your own maps..!! (not from scratch, but setting obstacles) barriers, barrels, & other objects, spawn points, nav points, bomb plants, etc. on Socom..

Also able to break it down in the lobby into 4 teams of 4..!! (6 teams of 2, 5 teams of 3, etc.. or anywhere inbetween)

Man i wish Bungie would take over Socom.!!

I only have two words to say about Halo 3, or any Halo for that matter..... HALO BLOWS...

I know some people like it, but IMO it wasnt all that.... Halo was ok, Halo 2 sucked, and Halo 3 was overrated, it didnt take noting to beat it...

One thing is though Chilli, the map creating would be sweet in socom...Hell even a map creater...I would love to creat a socom map myself..:)

CDBS14 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

If you guys hate the BOX so much' date=' just don't come in here.

[/quote']

i don't hate the box, i hate the payment for online :-\

If you have played on the PS network then u should understand why you pay $50 a year for xbox live. Its the shiznit and you know it dont be hatin. i would pay $50 a year for playstation if it would run just as smooth

Arcaicviper ]
CDBS14 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

If you guys hate the BOX so much' date=' just don't come in here.

[/quote']

i don't hate the box, i hate the payment for online :-\

If you have played on the PS network then u should understand why you pay $50 a year for xbox live. Its the shiznit and you know it dont be hatin. i would pay $50 a year for playstation if it would run just as smooth

I WOULD PAY 25.

CDBS14 ]

its not that. the real reason is that it should be free.

You pay for the system' date=' you pay for internet, you pay for game, and on top of that they have to charge you to play with your friends.

[/quote']

How were we playing with our friends when COD4 released? How were we playing when the god of games was released? That is what they are trying to tell you. When COD was broken on ps3, I played on x-box nightly. If the Box had socom, my ps3 would be for watching movies. A measley 4 dollars a month for online servers that work and VERY RARELY crash? Shit don't eat at McDonalds one day a month. Take your lunch money from ONE day and eat a sammich from home, and you can play without host migration issues, freezing, hanging, "Some server features not available", not finding your friends, infinite lag, poor hit detection, disappearing players(well except for the glitchers but they are everywhere), mics not working, poor user interface, and many more of the bullshit things we have been putting up with.

For 15 cents a day you can help feed this chi.........errrrr.....you can play in a great online environment. ;D

50/yr...?

If the Playstation Network Played 100% Smooth even in games like SOCOM 16v16.... for a start. And then any games with the oppurtunity to play any number at any number.,,

M.A.G. for example.. is suppose to be 256 total.. or 128v128.

I would pay upwards of 100/yr. Like 120/yr. Ten bucks a month for a near perfect Network and INSTANT maintenance should something fail. Totally worth ten bucks a month.