Which one is the shiznit? Zima or Sminoff? My experiance...

Guest CROWFOOT_

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lockdown ]
Deadly-Intent ]
Saleos_Prime ]
Nikastylez ]
Deadly-Intent ]

hahaha thats great.

try bud light lime. thats tasty.

I actually thought about buying a 6 pack of it' date=' on my way home from work, but decided against it...Is it any good?

[/quote']

Its really good! That's my new favorite beer. Tastes like a Corona with lime, but easier to drink.

You guys sure your not into the girl drinks? That Bud Light lime is a female drink. My mom drinks that crap and it taste nothing like Corona.

Corona is about all I drink. Saying Bud Light lime is close is totally wrong.IMO

alot of guys in this area drink that. don't be a hater :P

You're a Canadian, we all know Canadians are girlie men

I live in florida,

Dumbass.

LOL

Guest CROWFOOT_

wow bro, did you seriously just confused DI with vengeance?

:P

Hey but florida is basically east mexico anyways:) just as Texas is now northern mexico:)

so if you had to choose a girly drink, I mean absolutley pick one, what would you guys pick? we all know my choice:)

Guest CROWFOOT_

;D ;D ;D well, I just got done drinking a mich ligh, havent had one in awhile... and I must say, definatley a great beer.:)

smooth texture, although it is a little too light for some, and doesnt taste as good as the Zima does.

Guest CROWFOOT_
HippieChik ]

Anyone ever had this... Blackened Voodoo?

DCP05356.JPG

it might be the pic, but it looks like a dark beer? unless its a red beer, then I may like it..wheres it from?

Guest CROWFOOT_
Chili-Palmer ]

Let me get this straight.. you cant figure out how or where to find a Home Brew kit.!? nutkick.gif

well I had one about 3 years ago..I know I can google it, but i didnt know if anyone here had any recommendations:)

heck I could build myself a still again:) had one of those and m,ade some shine for awhile, now thats some good stuff.

Guest CROWFOOT_

ok last post of the night so I can go to sleep..

DRINK ZIMA IF YOU WANNA BE A MAN!:)

haha j/k

really though, I thought more of us would like to talk about drinking? did everyone grow up? I rem when I was younger, bout 3 years ago, drinking is all I thought about....well that and women:)

HippieChik ]

DCP05356.JPG

Blackened Voodoo! Wow, talk about bringing back memories. I thought Katrina did Dixie Brewing Co. in, but I heard a while back that they're back in business. I'll have to see if I can find any of the good ol' Voodoo beers this weekend.

Crimson Voodoo was pretty good, too...but nowhere near as good as Blackened Voodoo (IMHO).

frostybob ]
HippieChik ]

DCP05356.JPG

Blackened Voodoo! Wow, talk about bringing back memories. I thought Katrina did Dixie Brewing Co. in, but I heard a while back that they're back in business. I'll have to see if I can find any of the good ol' Voodoo beers this weekend.

Crimson Voodoo was pretty good, too...but nowhere near as good as Blackened Voodoo (IMHO).

Last I heard, a company up in Wisconsin is brewing for them until they get the brewery back up and running.