Buzz

My Fiance HATES video games, go figure, but I picked up a game that even she should enjoy. If you like trivia games you will like this. When everyone was over on Christmas day everyone wanted to play. It is a good party game, you can play online, single or with a party. There are 4 controllers so it handles 4 but we were doing teams of 2.

The questions are not outrageously difficult! There are no questions like "what is the 3rd line in the 5th paragraph of Macbeth?" So even the kids were answering without to many issues.

You can create your own quizzes for online and categorize it, sports, 80's music and so on. I wonder if there is a Socom category? LOL

"Which Indian keeps getting scalped?"

A:Sitting Bull

B:Big Chief

C:Sequoyah

D:Stands with Fists

So if you are looking for a party game it is fun and everyone will enjoy it.

At Best Buy

Shane if you are going to promote a product and tell us all about it, don't you think it would be a good idea if you told us the product name....LOL

SHANE23 ]

My Fiance HATES video games, go figure, but I picked up a game that even she should enjoy. If you like trivia games you will like this. When everyone was over on Christmas day everyone wanted to play. It is a good party game, you can play online, single or with a party. There are 4 controllers so it handles 4 but we were doing teams of 2.

The questions are not outrageously difficult! There are no questions like "what is the 3rd line in the 5th paragraph of Macbeth?" So even the kids were answering without to many issues.

You can create your own quizzes for online and categorize it, sports, 80's music and so on. I wonder if there is a Socom category? LOL

All that and not one mention of the product name.

Bandit99 ]

Shane if you are going to promote a product and tell us all about it, don't you think it would be a good idea if you told us the product name....LOL

SHANE23 ]

LOL Read the thread title, that is it.

Bandit99 ]

I was thinking the same thing.. lol

I thought you were talking about "Scene it"

So its called "Buzz", is it for PS3 only.?