Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition (US) revealed, costs $90

cap011ps3collpackboxbobyt8.th.jpg

If you're a hardcore Resident Evil fan, get ready to break the bank. Capcom has just unveiled its Collector's Edition version of the game for American audiences, and it is loaded with a lot of stuff. Obviously, you'll get the game, but you'll also snag a Tricell messenger bag, Chris Redfield figurine, BSAA patch and Kijuju-inspired pendant. A second bonus disc will also be included, with tons of special behind-the-scenes content.

Neoblackhound ]

Please tell me this hits after june cuz Im saving my money for when I turn 21 im goin to Vegas. Man every time I want somethin like this, I can't get it.

come out mid march...

as much as i love this game... i cant see spending an extra 30 on crap that i wont use...

50 bucks is a lot to spend on a game that won't have countless hours of online play with. I just spent 200 on pre-ordering re5, skate 2, killzone, and ufc undisputed

I agree. I cannot reason buying special editions that give you tin boxes or dog tags or statues or pendants or a lock of Hellboy's hair or something.

Sure, it's just an extra 30-40 bucks at times...but after the first few minutes of looking at the pretty newness, that shit just sits on a shelf under some socks or behind some books.

Unless you set it all up around you every time you put the game in to 'enhance the ambiance.' LOL

Just gimme a game that I'll play and I'll give you the money. Save the plastic on the included crap and make a few useful pens and wastebaskets out of it all.

Unless you really are going to show that cool Grand Kombat Warcraft Planet collectible coin to the gorgeous woman you have coming over next weekend.

Uggg dammit I might have to get it anyway.

To you it might not seem like a good deal, but to others it might seem like omg I must have it. This will be the 1st one ill actually buy I never get these big boxs but I actually want this one.

I hope square does something for both Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts cuz ill go crazy and buy them too lol.

If they did something for Final Fantasy that was big and 100 bucks I'd be getting it. Without a doubt unless it was something retarded like a lunchbox.

But I'd imagine they would do a big world map fleece blanket or artwork concept books and that kinda thing.

Final Fantasy is another reason I chose PS3 over the 360, only to find out that they sold out and are going multi-platform with it (GAY). Needless to say though.. I can BET the PS3 version will be better.