Killzone 2 Super Bowl Commercial

Chili-Palmer ]

Hmm. that video makes it look a lot more like Halo than i expected. :-\

never compare it to halo. KILLZONE2 has been in development before HALO3 was even released.

WEED-NAZI ]

I REALLY ONLY PLAY SOCOM SO MY QUESTIONS MIGHT SOUND STUPID DOES THAT GAME TAKE PLACE IN THE FUTURE SO ARE THERE LASERS AND ALIENS YOU BATTLE OR IS IT ANOUTHER ARMY OF MEN AND LAST IS IT FIRST PERSON SHOOTER LOOKS GOOD I THINK

yes the game takes place in the future, but there are no lasers, straight up led. and yes it is first person shooter.

CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

never compare it to halo. KILLZONE2 has been in development before HALO3 was even released.

How can you not compare it to Halo...!?

It is set in the future, they are wearing similar suits/helmets, their guns look like they could shoot lasers (im still not convinced their wont be any lasers) It is a very similar game.!

I'm not saying that one of them is better or worse, im just sayin to not compare the two is ridiculous.

What would YOU compare it to..? (CoD, Socom, Battlefield..!?)

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

How can you not compare it to Halo...!?

It is set in the future' date=' they are wearing similar suits/helmets, their guns look like they could shoot lasers (im still not convinced their wont be any lasers) It is a very similar game.!

I'm not saying that one of them is better or worse, im just sayin to not compare the two is ridiculous.

What would YOU compare it to..? (CoD, Socom, Battlefield..!?)

[/quote']

fact is no lasers.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44980.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44972.html

the only laser like weapon is the bolt gun which is only available on the singleplayer and it shoots a bolt of lightning

Chili-Palmer ]

Despite CDBS having a heart attack because you compared his favorite game ever (even though it's unreleased) to Halo, I totally agree with you.

And remember, Chili never said it looks like Halo 3. He said it looks a lot more like Halo in general. Remember Halo and Halo 2 have been out for a long, long time. It does look just like Halo but for the PS3.

Oh and here's the video review so you can go play with yourself

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/748475/killzone-next-gen/videos/killzone2_vidreview_012909.html

Vengeance ]

Every futuristic 1st person military shooter will be compared to the Halo franchise because of its popularity and marketing' date=' but then again Halo can be compared to doom and duke nukem...

[/quote']

hells yea. ;D ;D ;D i mean halo is a good game but KZ2 is more of a cod4 style shooter than halo style shooter.

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]

i mean halo is a good game but KZ2 is more of a cod4 style shooter than halo style shooter.

And how do you figure that..?

Those who've played the closed beta can attest to it. My brother got in on it, said the same thing CD said. I played around with it a bit too, I think the same thing. Helghast are MUCH smarter and harder to kill, it's a pretty streamlined AI system Guerilla developed

I have not played it at all, im only going by what i see on the videos, but because a friend of yours played it and said:

Lockdown ]Those who've played the closed beta can attest to it. My brother got in on it' date=' said the same thing CD said. I played around with it a bit too, I think the same thing. Helghast are MUCH smarter and harder to kill, it's a pretty streamlined AI system Guerilla developed

Doesn't make it any more like CoD/Socom than Halo.!? lol ::):P;) ;D :-\ :-*

Chili-Palmer ]

I have not played it at all, im only going by what i see on the videos, but because a friend of yours played it and said:

Lockdown ]Those who've played the closed beta can attest to it. My brother got in on it' date=' said the same thing CD said. I played around with it a bit too, I think the same thing. Helghast are MUCH smarter and harder to kill, it's a pretty streamlined AI system Guerilla developed

you cant jump 10 feet in the air, their are no skin tight plasma shields, there are no aliens with blue blood, and you arent a 7 foot tall bioengineered superhuman

ignore the spelling mistakes

Vengeance ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I have not played it at all' date=' im only going by what i see on the videos, but because a friend of yours played it and said:

Lockdown ]Those who've played the closed beta can attest to it. My brother got in on it, said the same thing CD said. I played around with it a bit too, I think the same thing. Helghast are MUCH smarter and harder to kill, it's a pretty streamlined AI system Guerilla developed

you cant jump 10 feet in the air, their are no skin tight plasma shields, there are no aliens with blue blood, and you arent a 7 foot tall bioengineered superhuman

ignore the spelling mistakes

couldnt say it better; now gameplay wise you can aim from iron sights, leaderboards, ranks, unlocks, badges, medals, CLAN SUPPORT (tournaments, clan ladders all ingame). No jumping, no super grenade throws, no lasers and no aliens, just mutated humans.

Guest CplKoontz

Well I played in the beta so I can attest that it is more of a closer shooter to COD then Halo.

Halo sucks.... period. I never liked it and the futuristic aspect of plasma guns, and all that didnt appeal to me.

Multiplayer KZ is all lead:) so it isnt like some laser ray guns or spike shooting plasma things. or grenades that stick as the aliens run around like chickens lol

KZ is awsome, I loved the BETA and sure the full game will be better!!!

Vengeance ]

you cant jump 10 feet in the air' date=' their are no skin tight plasma shields, there are no aliens with blue blood, and you arent a 7 foot tall bioengineered superhuman

[/quote']Now that is a legit reason. :) (whats a skin tight plasma shield.!?)

CDBS14 ]

couldnt say it better; now gameplay wise you can aim from iron sights' date=' leaderboards, ranks, unlocks, badges, medals, CLAN SUPPORT (tournaments, clan ladders all ingame). No jumping, no super grenade throws, no lasers and no aliens, just mutated humans.

There you go again putting the same shit that Halo has.. lol

Also yea that commercial HAD to be fake.. or at least was NEVER going to see the light of the Super Bowl. lol

Way under produced for an SB commercial.