360 loses exclusive

Listen up, fans of slow elevators and shooting everyone in sight. EA's recent financial earnings call divulged information indicating the publisher is readying sequels to BioWare's sci-fi RPG, Mass Effect, and DICE's multiplayer-driven FPS, Battlefield: Bad Company. There isn't that much else to report, other than EA CEO John Riccitiello saying that Mass Effect 2 would be available on multiple platforms and Bad Company would be back on consoles in Q4 of fiscal year 2010, which translates into normal people speak as sometime between January and March 2010.

We'll try to corner more information on these two titles and update as soon as we can.

Source: Joystiq.com

Chili-Palmer ]

Seriously.. does this really need to be posted in both..!?

Is this a "blow" to the Xbox community. lol ::)

Why are you surprised? The only things CD posts in this forum are derrogatory. All he does is hate on X-box and Socom. ::)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Seriously.. does this really need to be posted in both..!?

Is this a "blow" to the Xbox community. lol ::)

Why are you surprised? The only things CD posts in this forum are derrogatory. All he does is hate on X-box and Socom. ::)

so if i hate on socom it is complete BS but whne a guy makes a video pointing out all the obvious reasons as to why the game sucks it is great? i just dont get it. Also this isn't meant to hate on the xbox i have that box it got an RROD 2 TIMES!!! i was looking for info on bad company2 and that was with it. I am sorry you love your console so much and hate the PS3 because to you the only great game on it is socom.

I dunno why, but the socom is dead guy is funny. I don't even agree with alot of his whining, but he sure does entertain while he's doing it. I never said I hate my ps3, I do hate Sony though. It's a kickass BR player. And it has Socom. And umm.........RE5? :-\ There are a few games coming out I' m looking at, but we'll see. Hell I play my ps3 more often just for Socom, so it doesn't matter anyway. :P

Arcaicviper ]

wont hurt the box at all. PSN still isnt shit compared to live ;D

I've come up with a formula I believe is true

xbox live = spending money

spending money = you go broke

you go broke = you dont eat

you dont eat = you die

you die = family and friends will fall into depression and commit suicide

family and friends will fall into depression and commit suicide = it becomes a big chain reaction and everyone dies

everyone dies = the world ends

so unless you want the world to end, i would suggest not playing live anymore

I've also got one for ps3

psn = saving money

saving money = you will eventually become rich

you become rich = you can get a celebrity

you get a celebrity = megan fox is in the picture

megan fox is in the picture = you have a chance to go all the way with her

so if you play ps3, megan fox will have sex with you.

Crazy, but true

Sharkbait2 ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

You forgot the part where ps3=lag, lag=anger, anger=suicide

ps3 = lag

lag = isp's fault

isp's fault = not ps3's fault

Thats right, Live doesn't have to deal with ISP's.. lol

Funny how PS3's have the "ISP" issues...!? ;)

Dont forget about..

*PS3 Updates/DLC = just for fun, nothing ever really comes from it. (like this thing called HOME)

*Blu-Ray = More Money (and doesn't enhance gaming at all)

*Finding & Inviting friends = Lag > Frustration > Headaches > Wasted Time > Less sleep > Less gaming = you lose both (sleep & game time.!?)

*PSN works just as good and does the same things as Live (ONLY on paper, but not in real life.. just like you & Megan Fox. ;D)

FYI, You should try it you might like it.. (Virgins think sex isn't that great until they try it)

Chili-Palmer ]
Sharkbait2 ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

You forgot the part where ps3=lag, lag=anger, anger=suicide

ps3 = lag

lag = isp's fault

isp's fault = not ps3's fault

Thats right, Live doesn't have to deal with ISP's.. lol

Funny how PS3's have the "ISP" issues...!? ;)

Dont forget about..

*PS3 Updates/DLC = just for fun, nothing ever really comes from it. (like this thing called HOME)

*Blu-Ray = More Money (and doesn't enhance gaming at all)

*Finding & Inviting friends = Lag > Frustration > Headaches > Wasted Time > Less sleep > Less gaming = you lose both (sleep & game time.!?)

*PSN works just as good and does the same things as Live (ONLY on paper, but not in real life.. just like you & Megan Fox. ;D)

FYI, You should try it you might like it.. (Virgins think sex isn't that great until they try it)

1. I do own an xbox and i used to have live, but i ended up getting a ps3 and didn't want to keep paying for live. I did see somewhat of a difference, but not worth putting money toward the same concept. There are advantages to both systems, but with the features i use, ps3 is my ideal system.

2. I thought sex was awesome waaayyyy before i got some...haha

I just wanted to get to know some of the xboxers in uf, and i figured if i made an xbox sucks post, I'd make some buddies ;D