Tac-Map and Black:March

I see the tac-map invites go out on March 1st but I was hoping to have the invites sent out sooner for the sake of Black:March. We all know that only 16 clans are being invited to the Tac-map and we are going to have a surplus of clans signed up. I personally would hate to miss Black March if for some reason we dont get invited to the tac-map as Im sure many other clans feel the same way. Could we push the tacmap invites up to give non-invited clans the opportunity to still play in Black: March?

Matty2D ]

I was under the impression it was only 16 as well, because in the rules it says there are 48 AO's and each clan starts out with three.

And I guess you could do what Red suggested, only if the deadline to accept/decline was March 1st or earlier for Black: March.

I love it when people try and figure things out.

:)

Here at UF....they're usually off the mark a bit. ;)

Red0ctobeR ]

THis is an EASY fix. You sign up for both and decline the invite to one of them. Not brain science. ::)

Well I dont normally like to sign up for multiple things knowing full well that I can only handle one and will be declining the other. Just isnt right in my opinion. And I believe the correct sarcastic remark would be "not rocket science" or even "not brain surgery". I guess you decided to combine the two LOL :-\

Undertow ]

No one ever said that there would only be 16 invited to the TACMAP tourney. So I hope that's not a deterrent for people still thinking about signing up. ;)

My bad I just made the same assumption that Matty made cause of the 48 and 3 aspect. I hope everyone gets in.