UF Night

I was thinking of another idea..

What if we had a quads tourney (4v4), & rosters were only 5 names..!? (one for a back up)

That way we could get multiple teams going with only a limited amount of clans.

Same set up, rules, etc..

Thoughts.?

PS. i think that UF just isn't ever going to attract any Xbox'rs.. we might have to pretty much give up, & do our own thing. :-\

Chili-Palmer ]

What if we had a quads tourney (4v4), & rosters were only 5 names..!? (one for a back up)

Thoughts.?

PS. i think that UF just isn't ever going to attract any Xbox'rs.. we might have to pretty much give up, & do our own thing. :-\

i think it is more of that mentality people have that for xbox you go to GB, its really lame.

BTW im playing xbox rihght now until i get my PS3 back so coldkiller212 if you want to add me.

CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

What if we had a quads tourney (4v4)' date=' & rosters were only 5 names..!? (one for a back up)

Thoughts.?

[/quote']

i think it is more of that mentality people have that for xbox you go to GB, its really lame.

BTW im playing xbox rihght now until i get my PS3 back so coldkiller212 if you want to add me.

That was your cousins XBOX live right?

Actually it's not about going to gb, it's more about playing for money. Most clans on the 360 play in tournaments for money instead of for fun. There have been so many clans we've tried talking to on COD, trying to convince them to join UF and their first response will be, "What do we get for winning?"

Sorry to say, but a congratulations and hug just don't cut it

MaluNYMets ]
CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

What if we had a quads tourney (4v4)' date=' & rosters were only 5 names..!? (one for a back up)

Thoughts.?

yea we are on vacation right now so he is over at my place.

[/quote']

That was your cousins XBOX live right?

Chili-Palmer ]

Thoughts.?

honestly, I say whatever we can do to get people a tourney to play for 360. Im out for a while on the 360 thing so Whatever works for the clans that want to play.