nah, just another overglorified gangster that would kill anyone that gets in his way. Retarded how some people put these people on tv, movies, video games. idiocy.

he still has some bangin ass music....alot of good beats and he can flow sometimes other time he sounds like a jack ass

im not a huge 50 fan

but im not gonna hate either

STREETSWEEPR1 ]

nah, just another overglorified gangster that would kill anyone that gets in his way. Retarded how some people put these people on tv, movies, video games. idiocy.

he still has some bangin ass music....alot of good beats and he can flow sometimes other time he sounds like a jack ass

im not a huge 50 fan

but im not gonna hate either

fair enough

Neoblackhound ]

I don't find any of his music good I think any retard can make his music. He's just another ass trying to make money off pretending to be something he's not.

whether his music is great or not is up to debate, but one thing is for sure, HE IS SMART, from making the video game to selling vitamin water to coca cola, i think he even has his own record and label company; dude is making a lot of money and it is mostly going to him not the record labels and stuff.

CDBS14 ]
Neoblackhound ]

I don't find any of his music good I think any retard can make his music. He's just another ass trying to make money off pretending to be something he's not.

whether his music is great or not is up to debate' date=' but one thing is for sure, HE IS SMART, from making the video game to selling vitamin water to coca cola, i think he even has his own record and label company; dude is making a lot of money and it is mostly going to him not the record labels and stuff.

[/quote']

I think his agent and everyone that works for image are smart. He probably just signs his name and never thinks of it again.

Neoblackhound ]
CDBS14 ]
Neoblackhound ]

whether his music is great or not is up to debate' date=' but one thing is for sure, HE IS SMART, from making the video game to selling vitamin water to coca cola, i think he even has his own record and label company; dude is making a lot of money and it is mostly going to him not the record labels and stuff.

[/quote']

I think his agent and everyone that works for image are smart. He probably just signs his name and never thinks of it again.

possibly. Personally i dont like most of his songs (but some i do enjoy) and his idea to make the game really lowered his image in my eyes. BUT HE IS NOWHERE NEAR AS BAD AS SOULJA BOY!!!! thats the guy i really hate.

Neoblackhound ]
CDBS14 ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

I personally don't like 50. However, I have read a few interviews with him and watched a few. The guy is a smart mofo. He definately knows how to market whatever it is he's doing. I gotta give it to a guy that has gotten to where he is, when he came from nothing. You have to remember, in the beginning, he had no agent, it was all him. I'm sure alot of it still is him. His music is average at best, yet he is one of the most known rappers on the planet. That doesn't happen if you are an idiot. P-Diddy is the same way. His music suuuuucks, but look at what he's built himself into. Granted Biggie made him, but he's taken it way beyond what anyone thought he would.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Neoblackhound ]
CDBS14 ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

I personally don't like 50. However, I have read a few interviews with him and watched a few. The guy is a smart mofo. He definately knows how to market whatever it is he's doing. I gotta give it to a guy that has gotten to where he is, when he came from nothing. You have to remember, in the beginning, he had no agent, it was all him. I'm sure alot of it still is him. His music is average at best, yet he is one of the most known rappers on the planet. That doesn't happen if you are an idiot. P-Diddy is the same way. His music suuuuucks, but look at what he's built himself into. Granted Biggie made him, but he's taken it way beyond what anyone thought he would.

you are joking right? In the beginning....he had Dr. Dre and Eminem guiding him. In the beginning he was just a ruthless gangster that had been shot 9 times. Agent? He didnt need no agent with those 2 at the helm.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Neoblackhound ]
CDBS14 ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

you are joking right? In the beginning....he had Dr. Dre and Eminem guiding him. In the beginning he was just a ruthless gangster that had been shot 9 times. Agent? He didnt need no agent with those 2 at the helm.

:-X :-X :-X ;D

If that is your arument, then a huge percentage of artists, especially in the last 20 years, has had the same treatment. At least the ones that went on to become "radio" stars. HE has marketed HIMSELF. Yep, he caught a break and got hooked up with the greatest producer in the rap biz. So did loads of other guys. He knew he could push the "thug" gimmick better than anyone else because of the shooting. I'm sure he also knew he could do whatever music he wanted and still maintain that image. SO now he could make all this pop rap, like Candy shop, and the g's and wanna be's would still buy and rock his shit. How else could a guy with good story, but no real music talent have made it so far and so big? Time has shown again and again, that just because you have a musical god backing you, you aren't guarantee'd fame. He's made good decisions that have kept his name in the spotlight. It doesn't matter who pitched him the idea, an agent, a salesman, whoever, he still got to say yes or no.

Like I said, the guy knows how to market himself. His story.

Only 2 songs of his are even bearable, but I gotta give it to him.

BigMoneyNacku ]

If that is your arument, then a huge percentage of artists, especially in the last 20 years, has had the same treatment. At least the ones that went on to become "radio" stars. HE has marketed HIMSELF. Yep, he caught a break and got hooked up with the greatest producer in the rap biz. So did loads of other guys. He knew he could push the "thug" gimmick better than anyone else because of the shooting. I'm sure he also knew he could do whatever music he wanted and still maintain that image. SO now he could make all this pop rap, like Candy shop, and the g's and wanna be's would still buy and rock his shit. How else could a guy with good story, but no real music talent have made it so far and so big? Time has shown again and again, that just because you have a musical god backing you, you aren't guarantee'd fame. He's made good decisions that have kept his name in the spotlight. It doesn't matter who pitched him the idea, an agent, a salesman, whoever, he still got to say yes or no.

Like I said, the guy knows how to market himself. His story.

Only 2 songs of his are even bearable, but I gotta give it to him.

fair enough.

CDBS14 ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

I do' date=' but I've also owned plenty of the games he's talked about and I know exactly where he's coming from. If he reviewed Journey, he wouldn't have enough diarrhea dumps in his ear to describe how bad it is

[/quote']

lol, did you see the Micheal Jackson one? epic.

Wasn't it an arcade and if you beat enough guys you could start his special dance move.... I think i've wasted some quarters on that when i was kid.