Daytona 500 (Let the season begin)

Guest CplKoontz

I dont think that Jr. did it on purpose, it did look like he was moving to get behind and hapopened to barely clip his back side...

IMo racing isnt what it used to be, ever since the Intinidator died, all the new rules are making it pretty boring and stupid to watch,... what happened to being able ot put them into the wall, or bump them from behind..

I watched the Gold game instead.....but I did see the wreck.

For me the rules are fine. They beat and bang more then ever in a car tuff enough to take it. In the shootout The Biff had to wreck 3x before he was finally out. These cars can take a hit and continue, unlike the cars of the past.

With that being said, this Jr deal is going to have people talking for awhile. Lucky radio guys get to listen to the Jr Nation and the Jr Nation haters argue about it all week. what I'm saying is on one day it's a penalty, then the next day Jr does it and it's ok. THIS IS WHY NASCAR Rocks, we can all bitch and come green flag time, we share a beer and stand up and cheer.

Going to a race is SO different from other sporting events. I've attended games for every major sport, and the fans at NASCAR races are by far, the coolest. At NBA especially, but at all of them I've seen fights in the stands or parking lot. Unfortunately the only fans that get out of hand at the races lately are Jr's.

And uh Backlash, congrats you have the lead, THIS WEEK. LOL it's a long season. How many seasons has the champion had the lead after Daytona and won the championship? UH NONE! ;)

Guest CplKoontz
BacklasH ]

I'm just going to throw this out there, but team SmokeALash is leading the UF Nascar league. 8)

I checked to see where I was, second to last!!! boggitty boggitty lol

lots more races coming up

What Jr did was legit and Vickers wasn't? Get out of town with that. Jr tried to pass. Vickers went down to block. Jr is pissed cause he already got called back into the pits for penility. So whats he do with his anger? Clips Vickers.

We all know damn well if that would have been kyle people would have been bitching. I hate Jr!

HusH- ]

What Jr did was legit and Vickers wasn't? Get out of town with that. Jr tried to pass. Vickers went down to block. Jr is pissed cause he already got called back into the pits for penalty. So whats he do with his anger? Clips Vickers.

We all know damn well if that would have been kyle people would have been bitching. I hate Jr!

I'm not sayin' what Vickers did wasn't legit. I'm just saying it was an aggressive block that early in the race. I don't agree that he purposely clipped Vickers. He was put into the grass with that block, and he was just getting back in the draft.

You got to admit, it makes for an exciting race. I love when these guys get pissed at one another. lol

• 2 weeks later...
CDBS14 ]

why is it fun to see cars driving in a circle?? :)

FORMULA1 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats so fun about it? Hmm....42 cars travelling 500 miles @ 200 miles an hour approximately a few inches from each other for the whole race. F1 is boring. They get way to strung out way too fast. It seems like there are only a few F1 teams that are competitive. the rest of the field just falls behind. in Nascar for the most part any driver driving any car brand can win on any given race. ;D :P:-*

CDBS14 ]

why is it fun to see cars driving in a circle?? :)

FORMULA1 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats so fun about it? Hmm....42 cars travelling 500 miles @ 200 miles an hour approximately a few inches from each other for the whole race. F1 is boring. They get way to strung out way too fast. It seems like there are only a few F1 teams that are competitive. the rest of the field just falls behind. in Nascar for the most part any driver driving any car brand can win on any given race. ;D :P:-*

Check this out. Go to the 30:00 minute mark. and realize that he is sliding at 170 MPH and doesn't hit anything. I've never seen an F1 car do that.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NASCAR?vid=c7c10f57-c4ed-4239-befe-a31273cc5dfc