Dam !! CHECK THIS OUT

CS-4, CS-3.. man I feel really behind the times. I'm still using 7.0 pre CS.. or CS-zero LOL. no wonder I didn't have near as many actions available.. also alt+F9 doesn't do anything. but I can just open the actions folder and load actions as needed as well as load some new ones I recently downloaded.

So I was looking and CS3 and then CS4 have quite a bit of new features but not so many that it might be worth the price since my use is mostly recreation. At adobe to upgrade its like $300-$400 for CS3 and the same for CS4, it was not clear though that since I only have 7.0 if I wouldn't have to upgrade to CS first, than CS3, then CS4? holy cow that would be close to a grand!!

What do yo guys think? it is worth it? has anybody else upgraded from version 7.0? can you upgrade straight to CS4 or 3? and lastly.. adobe's prices are up there, its just an upgrade.. they already hit me for big bucks when I first bought Photoshop which doesn't seem that long ago... 03 maybe? which I guess for software six years back is like ancient.. it looks like they put out a new version every other year sucking another 3-4 bills out of their end users.. hell that almost as bad as Microsoft Office.. :-\

I'm not into any pirate stuff but besides ebay (buying software on ebay is sort of risky) does anybody know if the upgrade is available at not such a high price? that if its even worth upgrading in the first place. looking at the new features the upgrades have its like.. sure those are cool but worth $400 or more?

i upgraded from 7.0 To cs3 ! and i could not use most of my brushes Or textures and styles i have made !

Then i got Cs4 ! Same thing So Im sticking with Cs3 ! i like it more

The only thing Cs4 has is The 3d Option but its a joke To me i use 3Dsm and maya8 lol

but Cs3 is worth it ! ;D

But get ready to start finding brushes and Stuff all over..........................

I bought all my Stuff !

lol