SOCOM: Confrontation 1.50 Update

If you want to be optimistic about confrontation you can say we have never seen so many patches released so quickly so the 1.5 patch will be out soon and the DLC wont be long after. If you want to be pessimistic you would say the map packs and patch for Socom:CA were released over a time line of almost 2 years.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadcity ]

If you want to be optimistic about confrontation you can say we have never seen so many patches released so quickly so the 1.5 patch will be out soon and the DLC wont be long after. If you want to be pessimistic you would say the map packs and patch for Socom:CA were released over a time line of almost 2 years.

DC, who is that in your sig? :-X

Tool_Minion ]
Deadcity ]

DC, who is that in your sig? :-X

C'mon now, that's Keanu from "Street Kings".

Badass Sig man!!! ;D ;D

More Patch 1.5 Info

Posted by Cindy Bowens

Hello, All-

I’m glad we were able to share with you last week some of the community requested features that will be included in Patch 1.50. I talked with one of our producers this week and found out about a few more items I wanted to share with you.

* Option to Disable D-Pad lean and re-assign left and right directional buttons.

* Ladder Climb less audible.

* Round timer for 8x8 Medley decreased to 5 minutes.

* Picking up the bomb prompt now has priority when a body is on top of the bomb.

I know you are all anxious for this patch to be released. As work continues on it, we will update you on its progress.

I also found out the answer to another question I have been getting lately. Many have wondered if there was going to be another stat reset with this patch. I learned that at this time, there are no plans for a stat wipe.

We hope you continue to enjoy Confrontation as the team continues to work to get Patch 1.5 out to you. We do read the forums and appreciate your feedback and suggestions!

Cindy Bowens

Community Manager

SCEA

Thank you for contacting the Better Business Bureau (BBB) about your dispute. Your complaint has been processed and assigned case #xxxxxx in our files. Please make a note of this number for future reference.

Your complaint has been applied to the following business:

Slant Six Games

1523 W 3 Ave

Vancouver, BC V6J 1J8

The case has been reviewed and has now been forwarded to the business for their written response. This business has until April 24, 2009 to respond to your complaint.

We will be sure to contact you once we know more, but if you would like to check the status of your complaint we encourage you to use our online complaint system.

Sincerely,

Kevin Hollett

604 681-4282 ext 306

kevinh@mbc.bbb.org

Better Business Bureau of Mainland B.C.

IRISH BULL ]

Thank you for contacting the Better Business Bureau (BBB) about your dispute. Your complaint has been processed and assigned case #xxxxxx in our files. Please make a note of this number for future reference.

Your complaint has been applied to the following business:

Slant Six Games

1523 W 3 Ave

Vancouver, BC V6J 1J8

The case has been reviewed and has now been forwarded to the business for their written response. This business has until April 24, 2009 to respond to your complaint.

We will be sure to contact you once we know more, but if you would like to check the status of your complaint we encourage you to use our online complaint system.

Sincerely,

Kevin Hollett

604 681-4282 ext 306

kevinh@mbc.bbb.org

Better Business Bureau of Mainland B.C.

::)

Not going to do a damn thing. At least you followed through though. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

Yea, I know. I thought it was funny that I got this e-mail the same day the update on 1.50 came out.

It will be interesting to see how they respond. I'm curious, when they say they have until the 24th to respond, will they be in violation of the law if they don't?

Blah blah...lag....blah blah patch....blah blah love this game.....blah blah hate this game...blah blah fucking blah.

WHO CARES!!!

I play to have fun with my "online friends". Yes we all know the game sucks, and has problems. Throw it away if you hate it that bad. Otherwise, play with your friends and while they are fixing it, have fun.

Every other week a new thread pops up about how bad the game sucks.

WHO CARES!!!!

IRISH BULL ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Yea, I know. I thought it was funny that I got this e-mail the same day the update on 1.50 came out.

It will be interesting to see how they respond. I'm curious, when they say they have until the 24th to respond, will they be in violation of the law if they don't?

That's the thing. They aren't breakin any laws and the BBB can't really do anything to them.

BigMoneyNacku ]
IRISH BULL ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

That's the thing. They aren't breakin any laws and the BBB can't really do anything to them.

Wait a minute. I don't know the logistics of it, but the BBB is in place for a reason. They have to hold some sort of power and are able to hand down punishment, or they wouldn't exist.

-Rooster- ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Seriously bro. All they can really do is put them on thier list of "Bad" business'. I just finished dealing with them over a complaint against me.

Yeah sorry about that man but you cant be smoking pot while in my house doing work :-\

LOL! That's funny. When I still went on installs a while back, we had this customer. Big indian dude, really cool, laid back worked from home. While we were putting in windows he was in the garage tokin up. Kept asking us if we wanted to join him.

We got reported on a customer mis-order after I finally told the guy to kiss my ass. My reply to the BBB was one sentence: I am not responsible for other people's lasck of common sense.