Disgraced Clan Blog..

Chili-Palmer ]

Have you guys seen this yet.? (i thought i had seen it here before, but couldn't find it)

http://badclans.blogspot.com

How could you have seen it before. It was started in March '09, that's LAST month, and there's only been 6 posts. It's some cry baby that got "disrespected" so he made a website to call out the offender. Wow.

And he is registered on the Game Lobby top sites.. i wonder where chili heard about it.. lol

I like the idea though yea it could turn into 1 guy simply complaining about 1 experience w/ another clan.. now a community based rank system.. now that could get interesting..

I just thought it was a good idea.. as long as he bases his opinions on REAL asshole clans, & not just personal feelings because he didn't like them or because he got beat. I think it is a good idea.!

So far all of his posts are pretty legit. don't you think.?

or do you see any (unwarranted) posts made that are just out of spite.?

I am one of the leaders of his clan and in no way are those posts based on getting beat or being a cry baby. He put this together to warn legit clans of the shitty one. I figure UF would like this as an aid to watch out for those clans. You should check back for more over time. If he just wanted to cry about clans he would go to socom.com with the rest of the whiners. LOL

It really is a good idea, if used responsibly. People have tried to start threads like that on UF and Socom forums for a long time. I didn't look around too much, is there a place for upstanding clans to add on? I know you'd have to try and screen them somehow, but if it took off it would be another way of Socomers policing our environment.