Female Sniper

Nice shot, and good on her for taking it. If 725 yards with a sniper rifle with a scope is impressive.

ALL Marines qualify with the M-16A2 every year. No scope. Start at the 200 yard line for 25 shots. Back to the 300 yard line for 15 shots. Back to the 500 yard line for 10 shots. And that's just the basic marksmanship training every Marine does.

No scope, just an ordinary mass produced M16A2.

Anyone now wonder why our military is so good?

As a proud member of the Security forces I would like to say that this career field has changed dramatically as its Transitioned into a overall combat force. I was glad to be a part of its transition. As Career consisted Everything from Working Prisons, to flyaway missions, to drug wars in South America, To combat in Fallujah and Kandahar and through out different sectors. To have sniper teams as you can see, Through being Swat in Overseas bases and throughout their installations. Security forces are also Catam instructors who train other personal in the Airforce how to shoot a weapon, through being K-9 handlers, through working with the CIA or secrete service, Through Maintaining our Nuclear Weapons as their were some mishaps :-X not Security Forces fault. Overall as the Airforce is always portrayed as easy as it gets. As it also requires allot of general knowledge, I could tell you everything about a nuclear weapon to include how to disarm it or render it useless until they fix it ;D. I could say this career field as well as Tac P and Pararescue are the bread and butter of the Airforces ground Combat Force and are taking more changes and challenges.

I recall getting yelled at by s Sergent Major for carrying a loaded M9 in my holster with a round on the chamber and the selector on fire. My response, I'm a Security Forces member Huah ;D. Apparently the army doesn't do that. We have a policy thats its a must, and my colonel had a good talk with him.

We also have Chuck Norris, Security Forces God ;D