Ok sooo....LOL

z-Prime-z ]
Neoblackhound ]

Ok ok some good ideas haha. Also here is a big question what do I drink before for a hang over I hear the juice from the cactus flower is the best any thoughts?

You shouldn't have much of a hang over. You should puke up most of the booze. ;) ;D

Lol maybe, I do have a strong stomach and I drink slow hopefully my size will help lol hopefully.

lX-HALO-Xl ]

Gold Shlager is always a great way to kick off a fun evening.

I also do not recommend the strip club for your 21st, the evening should be focused more on having a good time, drinking, and just getting crazy. If you go to a strip club you'll have something other than drinking on your mind and it's more expensive.

For your best possible results I'd recommend hitting the bars early and having some fun and ending it with a Party at a friends place. You won't have to worry about driving because you can crash at your friends and the atmosphere will be alot more fun.

Do some drinking games etc.

Most of all just remember to have fun and enjoy it.

He's gonna have that on his mind anyway.... This is a man we are giving advice to lol. I'm not saying party at a strip club all night I'm just saying being able to get into 1 is part of turning 21 gambling as well. I can't help it I live in sin city gambling, drinking and titty bars all go together out here. lol

Guest CplKoontz
meauxpack ]

i wouldn't recommend this, but my first legal drink was liquid cocaine. My friends are assholes. Congrats on making the big 2-1, but be warned, your 21st birthday is the one day that your best friends turn into your worst enemies.

gonna have to agree...:)

My 21st was awsome...First we hit up the kareoke Bar, and my first drink as a 21 year old was a Shot of Jack, then a Budweiser.

After a couple beers there we hit up the strip club!!!!

all i gotta say is I am glad I did it...

1. screw cement mixers Nacku :P

2. Gold Schlager is pretty smooth and a good starting shot.

3. Citron is where its at.

4. As far as pre-hangovers go take 2-4 advil/tylenol/acetometaphin and chug a huge glass of water right before you go to sleep. It will drastically lessen a hangover. I also recommend a large glass of water by your bed to because you will wake up with a severely dry mouth.

5. On a serious note don't go out with the plan to drink 21 shots or 20 beers or some ridiculous amount. Go out and get messed up of course but you need real friends around. Too many people over do it on their 21st and have severe consequences.

meauxpack ]
lX-LUCIFER-Xl ]

i drank blue curaco on my 21st ( i know WTF right). i got so drunk i thought that i would never drink again. i broke my couch and threw up many times in the shower.

Your shower looked like you sucked off papa smurf i bet.

yeah blue chunks everywhere ... it was really f'd up. that's exactly what it looked like.