• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

xRed0ctobeRx ]

It is all dubs fault. He is the one taking all the server bandwidth. ;D

SSSHHHHHH dont tell anyone.. ;D

X_-ELPR1CK-_X ]

resheduale like you always done in the past ..... for a start..

Like always ?? What other Tac Map finals was put off? or any other big match? I cant remember any myself.. but that dosnt mean that they didnt happen.

Hannibal. ]

This is a funny thread even more so some of the posts lol

It is funny because the boots hardly effected your side, you had a max of 3 boots durning 1 or 2 rounds for the course of 3 maps your team was lucky, I have it recorded we have had 4-6 boots for 4 or more rounds, and also a minor boot of 2-4 people durning multiple rounds. And the very first map we had numbers about 10v7 and 4 people that were alive got booted to cost us the round. how is that fair? explain to me how that is 100% fair? when we could just reschedule the war to tomm or another set date and play when the servers arn't screwed up.

Hannibal. ]

It is funny because the boots hardly effected your side, you had a max of 3 boots durning 1 or 2 rounds for the course of 3 maps your team was lucky, I have it recorded we have had 4-6 boots for 4 or more rounds, and also a minor boot of 2-4 people durning multiple rounds. And the very first map we had numbers about 10v7 and 4 people that were alive got booted to cost us the round. how is that fair? explain to me how that is 100% fair? when we could just reschedule the war to tomm or another set date and play when the servers arn't screwed up.

Apparently just made an account because this is his first time ever being involved in the UF

Hannibal. ]
Hannibal. ]

Apparently just made an account because this is his first time ever being involved in the UF

whats your point? what i type is based on U not you, So because my account is new I don't belong here? am I not good enough to come to UF? or is it because Im some new guy trying to make a difference?

I think everyone from [JyK] needs to think about what your posting before you post it. I know your leader will end up saying the same thing to you. I never understood why if you don't get your way the way you want it. It turns into a bashing on someone or something. If you want a staff member to post just wait for them too. If you don't hear what you like bite your tongue and live on.

Hannibal. ]
Hannibal. ]

whats your point? what i type is based on U not you, So because my account is new I don't belong here? am I not good enough to come to UF? or is it because Im some new guy trying to make a difference?

quick how new?

Xanthe ]

No one's talking smack... I'm simply in favour of a rematch to determine the winner if both teams are willing to saddle up again. 8)

Every war we have had with you boys has been fair and even. Always good wars. That is not in question here Xanthe.

Yes except for the fact for 4 matches you struggle to get 7 players on and the night of the first playoff match you have 16 or so causing you to have to tell several people to leave so this one can war.

I'm not saying just saying.

Xanthe ]

No one's talking smack... I'm simply in favour of a rematch to determine the winner if both teams are willing to saddle up again. 8)

Every war we have had with you boys has been fair and even. Always good wars. That is not in question here Xanthe.

Like I said... a rematch should be had if warranted... no one said anything about JYK vs 101 matches. Not sure where that came from. I'm sure the right decision will be made once all of the facts are in. 8)

Hannibal. ]
Hannibal. ]
Hannibal. ]

quick how new?

actually it was made when JyK started UF your just upset because of you know what.

Xanthe ]
Xanthe ]

Like I said... a rematch should be had if warranted... no one said anything about JYK vs 101 matches. Not sure where that came from. I'm sure the right decision will be made once all of the facts are in. 8)

Sorry sir. I misread. My bad. And yes I do agree. And please dont think that I am voicing because my team lost. If it had been the other way around I would still be in favor of a rematch as that had to be some of the worst amount of boots I have ever seen in a Socom war. I just beleive that something that we have worked hard for 3 months plus should be played on an even playing field with even numbers. That game was crazy from the get go. Both teams can attest for that Im sure.

Chili-Palmer ]

Settle down guys,

If the match is unfair they will make it right, no need to spout off, like this is a GB match.

well right now the UF staff seems to want no replay or anything to happen... they would rather have a 3+ month tourney decided from boots... its a shame we wasted our hard work for it to go down like this....

and all jyk member stop posting... no jyk post in this thread from here on out besides me and junk