My apology to JyK

I have seen the video, & if i was in your shoes i would have said the same thing..!!

It is one of those things where a guys body sticks out thru a wall, & he got shot from the other side.

We have been testing it all day, & night, it isn't easy to have happen, but it did.

To get the kill he must've had his head or upper torso sticking thru, but the crosshairs went red, & he took the shot. I cant blame him for taking the shot, as i think anyone would take that shot.. when you see red crosshairs you shoot. (no scope, just front grip & Laser)

It is NOT one of those places where you can see thru the wall or something disappears.. it simply acts like a paper thin wall, so when you are pushing up against it, it lets part of you slide thru, so he showed up on the other side.

Not that it matters since we are out of the tourney, but if I would have been just as pissed if we had seen what you had seen..!!

So again My apologies to JyK.

If you have no idea what this is in reference to.. dont worry it isn't something that will happen often.

Guest Skipper

That's very admirable Chili. Like I said in my PM to Rooster, I don't think you guys were cheating. I thought it was some freak lag or something but from our vantage point it appeared as a cheat.

You guys seemed like a solid clan, I didnt think you resorted to cheating. I guess I was giving you the benefit of doubt.

I think things got blown out of proportion when Boomer was joking about us finally getting a POW. M16 didn't like it and things escalated.

Good luck in the future and I'm glad we can put this behind us.

Well definatley we will be trying to figure out what happened exactley. We recreated the whole thing exact but are still unable to get a kill.

I am using my video as well. It doesnt show alot from my view but it helps show other spots and locations to refrence from.

As soon as i can get an explanation I will post it.

Guest KingJunk

Thanks Chili and again I wish none of this went public but I am glad we we able to sit down at the round table like men and talk about this in a fashionable way instead of blasting back and forth over the forums.

If it ok with you I will post the video's here so everybody can see what we talking about and how it happened if you do not want to post them thats fine also because it really dose not matter anymore because we got to the bottom of this!!

Happy Endings are always BEST!!

Good Luck Man!!

KingJunk ]

Thanks Chili and again I wish none of this went public but I am glad we we able to sit down at the round table like men and talk about this in a fashionable way instead of blasting back and forth over the forums.

If it ok with you I will post the video's here so everybody can see what we talking about and how it happened  if you do not want to post them thats fine also because it really dose not matter anymore because we got to the bottom of this!!

Happy Endings are always BEST!!

Good Luck Man!!

YES, post both videos so people can see where he was at when he took the shot.

Guest KingJunk

Ok Chili

Here is the first video we have TNT getting killed and you can see where he was...

http://files.filefront.com/cheaterwmv/;8408645;;/fileinfo.html

And in this second video you can where M16 is Shortly after he killed TNT he killed BOOM3R so this just proves he was NOT in the building at all nor was he shooting thru the open doorway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zRenjbf9c4

so if u guys want it ok with me and I guess its ok with Chili because he said I can post them so go ahead post your comments.

I have tried to get a kill through that wall with my clan mates and we just cant do it. I also have video of this from my point of view. I still cant figure out how the heck he died.

Yea it does look like a bit of lag but that is to be expected with socom. I dint think it has anything to do with him being shot.

Like they say....a head must have poked out of the wall but even still...I have tried that in that spot with no luck.

As far as anything related to some other persons post on here...I will bite my tongue! That was a great war JYK.

This thread is about \\' & JyK.. why try to derail it.!

I believe our situation is pretty open & shut.

It is proven that he got shot thru a wall.. Not Soft Spotted, or glitched (at least not on purpose) but a rare case where a shooter did nothing wrong.. unless someone has something to add to that thats the way i see it.

As a matter of fact if anyone thinks or knows how M16 could've cheated, & got this shot on purpose let me know id love to hear it.

My only thought is that the ONLY way someone could get this shot on purpose is if they went under the map, i don't think that he could've got out from under as quick as the camera got to his body. NOR do i think he would do that or knows how to do that..

If someone knows that there is a spot in that area of the map that could've been takin advantage of.. let us know.!!

Otherwise my apology still stands.. as \\'e were wrong to think you didn't get shot thru the wall.

If we can come up with some way that M16 did this deliberately.. I would like to know also, so that situation could be dealt with also..

I have no reason to believe he did that on purpose (have you seen the kid play he is a beast.!)

Come on guys......I dont mean to butt in but come on........The UF Community is not perfect, some shitty stuff gonna happen and we have to deal with it and move on. We are all adults, lets act like it. This case is closed so why keep going on and on and on. Let it go!!!! It was in the past and it was a learning experience. Learn from mistakes and know what to do and not to do. Simple. Now dont go bitching about my post I'm just trying to get everyone to let it go. Shit happened, it got dealt with, Case Closed. College Football IN HERE so lets talk about something important like that!! LOL Have a good one guys.

Sav

JyK got the win no matter what the outcome of this was.. (who won wasn't the question.. the question was.. Was one of my guys cheating.)

There was just some fishy stuff that happened & \\'e wanted to make sure one our guys wasn't cheating.