Battlefield: 1943

I downloaded it and the flying was tricky until I adjusted the controls. Southpaw seems to work, and invert so when you pull back it goes up, like IT'S SUPPOSED TO! I can't believe they'd make a game like that. Push up to go up WTF is that stupid shit.

Anyway, when I've played I've found it to be just like Bad Company. STUPID STUPID STUPID. Kids howling on the mics and thank God the mics only work PART of the time. So I don't have to hear them all the time. But the down side is that you can't coordinate a game plan and get butt raped because nobody is communicating.

I'll play it because I paid for it. I'll play it because it is a diversion. Someday I might like it. I doubt it. It has reaffirmed that I enjoy tactical sims and not war "games".

Yeah, Joe... A nice diversion for sure. I want to have it be a little more tactical too. Thats why I say we get some clan battles going where we can have a private room and a more "organized kaos" going on. LOL The planes are tough, but I've seen some pretty sick pilots kill me from the air with the machine guns while running my ass off on the ground! LOL Good times.

CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

I think Chili is trying to figure out of the whole mic problem thing is PS3 or 360.

Bingo ;D

that would be PS3' date=' lol.

[/quote']It gets a little confusing since this is in the Xbox section, but i understand the original question was for xbox.

Maybe you guys should start a new discussion in the PS3 section, you might get more bites, & find some others that are playing it also, but dont realize you guys are actually playing this on PS3.!? ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

I think Chili is trying to figure out of the whole mic problem thing is PS3 or 360.

Bingo ;D

that would be PS3' date=' lol.

[/quote']It gets a little confusing since this is in the Xbox section, but i understand the original question was for xbox.

Maybe you guys should start a new discussion in the PS3 section, you might get more bites, & find some others that are playing it also, but dont realize you guys are actually playing this on PS3.!? ;D

well on the PS3 section we will get something like....

"Its FPS, I HATE FPS!!!!! SOCOM EVEN IF ITS BROKEN, SOCOM!!!!!!!!!!!1"

WAR_PIG ]

Gotcha. ;D

I gotta do something constructive around here. lol ;)

CDBS14 ]

well on the PS3 section we will get something like....

"Its FPS' date=' I HATE FPS!!!!! SOCOM EVEN IF ITS BROKEN, SOCOM!!!!!!!!!!!1"

[/quote'] i FULLY understand what you mean, & i in no way meant that you guys HAVE to switch sections, it was just a suggestion to try to include more PS3rs.

Do as you wish. ;D

For $15 it plays/works better than my $60 SOCOM! This game kicks so much butt, it's unbelievable. I bet if I could return this game, they would give me more money back than they would for SOCOM. Battlefield always comes through. Sure the mics don't always work, but I don't need to always talk to have fun and kick ass with my friends and clan mates. I don't know what it is about this game, but for $15, it's a steal.

The planes are very fun to use and I can honestly say I've gotten good at them. And the tanks and jeeps are always fun to take around. The maps are very nice, and I can't wait till the fourth one is unlocked. There's not much to say about it; it's Battlefield, which, to me, means it's going to be a good game.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

It has reaffirmed that I enjoy tactical sims and not war "games".

I'm not sure what this means, but I would prefer "war games" that work and are fun than "tactical sims" that make me want to throw my controller at my screen.

Oh, and I play this on PS3 by the way.