Not sure how it works, or if it will be a REALLY popular one, but here was my results.

-------------------

Red Panda

(China, Laos, Burma)

You are a Red Panda. You like to sleep. A lot. In fact, everyone that knows you likes that you like to sleep, because when you're awake, you're an uncontrollable ball of wild energy. You're the individual who is constantly bouncing around a group of friends with playful vigor and annoying tenacity. You just really need to stop doing this at funerals and in cramped train cars where parts of you are rubbing up on parts of them. You are most likely a physically smaller individual that will usually wear bright colors to make sure others around you notice you and don't kick your ankles by accident. You love getting massages but will try your best to talk your away out of giving them. If you feel threatened by something and can't run up a tree or into a disgustingly-expensive coffee shop, you'll stand tall, lift your arms up into the air and try to look more menacing than you really are. Discontinue this practice as most attackers find this to be more cute than daunting and it will most likely further encourage them to engage you.

Chili-Palmer ]

Just get Facebook.. You dont have to check in everyday, it wont die.. lol

Or have you no self control..?

Fuck Facebook. I don't see the point in talking to my friends via facebook when I can call them. Its just another stupid website like myspace that will be completely obsolete in 5 years. Call me old fashion I guess. ::)

Chili-Palmer ]

Not sure how it works, or if it will be a REALLY popular one, but here was my results.

-------------------

Red Panda

(China, Laos, Burma)

You are a Red Panda. You like to sleep. A lot. In fact, everyone that knows you likes that you like to sleep, because when you're awake, you're an uncontrollable ball of wild energy. You're the individual who is constantly bouncing around a group of friends with playful vigor and annoying tenacity. You just really need to stop doing this at funerals and in cramped train cars where parts of you are rubbing up on parts of them. You are most likely a physically smaller individual that will usually wear bright colors to make sure others around you notice you and don't kick your ankles by accident. You love getting massages but will try your best to talk your away out of giving them. If you feel threatened by something and can't run up a tree or into a disgustingly-expensive coffee shop, you'll stand tall, lift your arms up into the air and try to look more menacing than you really are. Discontinue this practice as most attackers find this to be more cute than daunting and it will most likely further encourage them to engage you.

Red Panda also.

You are an East African Crowned Crane. Everyone around you is constantly staring at you, and if they're not, you're wondering what the heck is wrong with them. You spent way too much time in front of the mirror this morning for others not to appreciate your beauty and splendor every spare moment of their lives. Often in arguments, you're the one with the high-pitched, shrill voice that makes the couple three tables over in the restaurant suffer partial deafness. Actually, you make the same sound when you laugh as well, so you should really try and watch for that. One of your shining qualities is that you are a loving, monogamous partner in a relationship. The only problem with this is that the your partner is stuck with you. For, like, ever.

Prane ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Just get Facebook.. You dont have to check in everyday, it wont die.. lol

Or have you no self control..?

Fuck Facebook. I don't see the point in talking to my friends via facebook when I can call them. Its just another stupid website like myspace that will be completely obsolete in 5 years. Call me old fashion I guess. ::)

High Five!!

Hold up.. i agree with you, it is nothing but a complete time waster, as is Twitter.. who cares if you are pulling into a car wash. lol (that was one that i saw today ::)) BUT that doesn't mean you have to spend all your time on it or spend any time on it.

It has been pretty cool getting in touch with my 1st girlfriend, or other people from school that i haven't seen or heard of in 20+ years.!! Maybe you will appreciate it when you are old enough to have forgotton them. lol

I have twitter, but it is Gamelobby not personal. cuz i got nothing to say. :P

Chili-Palmer ]

Maybe you will appreciate it when you are old enough to have forgotton them. lol

LOL. I ain't no spring chicken!!

If I forgot them, I'm sure it was for a reason. ;) IMO, why live in the past? If they, or I, didn't think they, I, were worth keeping in touch with back then, fuck it.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Maybe you will appreciate it when you are old enough to have forgotton them. lol

LOL. I ain't no spring chicken!!

If I forgot them, I'm sure it was for a reason. ;) IMO, why live in the past? If they, or I, didn't think they, I, were worth keeping in touch with back then, fuck it.

HI Five!!! ;D

We make a great team Nacku. :-*

i am a facebook whore, lol. for those that have me on FB they know it, i comment on everything lol ;D ;D and im on it like almost all the time.

anyways here are my results....

You are a Rhinoceros. You are a powerful individual capable of great speeds over short distances for someone of your size. It's quite surprising, actually...but that's not necessarily a full-blown compliment. Your strength is the primary attribute why males shy away from you and your ever-present, exposed horn is the primary reason why females shy away from you. You have poor eyesight but excellent senses of hearing and smell, which you use to hear co-workers talking about you around the corner or to locate anyone in your neighborhood cooking bacon on the skillet. You primarily eat green vegetables only, but that's just to show everyone that you're "healthy." Behind closed doors you will eat a whole pepperoni pizza on your own.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

to all the haters...i was an avid unfan of facebook until recently. a very good friend of mine from high school was paralyzed in the first gulf war, and over the course of the years i did lose touch with him as he moved from hospital to hospital. a week ago i signed up on facebook and my second friend was this old classmate. so i have to agree with all of you here. NACKU, your right. if somebody is that important then you should try to keep in touch and keep em in your life. but sometimes circumstances dont allow that, and like CHILI said, its been a lot of fun finding these old friends and getting back in touch.

What does this mean?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

What does this mean?

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

you have facebook? if you do it should work fine.

xPUDDYTATx ]

to all the haters...i was an avid unfan of facebook until recently. a very good friend of mine from high school was paralyzed in the first gulf war, and over the course of the years i did lose touch with him as he moved from hospital to hospital. a week ago i signed up on facebook and my second friend was this old classmate. so i have to agree with all of you here. NACKU, your right. if somebody is that important then you should try to keep in touch and keep em in your life. but sometimes circumstances dont allow that, and like CHILI said, its been a lot of fun finding these old friends and getting back in touch.

I suppose I could understand the special circs.

Besides there are people I don't wanna talk to from back in the day. :D

xPUDDYTATx ]

to all the haters...i was an avid unfan of facebook until recently. a very good friend of mine from high school was paralyzed in the first gulf war, and over the course of the years i did lose touch with him as he moved from hospital to hospital. a week ago i signed up on facebook and my second friend was this old classmate. so i have to agree with all of you here. NACKU, your right. if somebody is that important then you should try to keep in touch and keep em in your life. but sometimes circumstances don't allow that, and like CHILI said, its been a lot of fun finding these old friends and getting back in touch.

I signed up for Facebook for kinda the same reasons. After my friend Phil died in that motorcycle accident, I ran into a lot of people I hadn't seen in years. Not because I was avoiding them, but life moves people around and keeps you busy. So after that, I wanted to keep in somewhat touch with people I considered my friends.

I used Facebook to get pictures of Phil from girls that knew him. I only had pic's from when he stood up in my wedding. When girls go out, that are constantly taking pictures, so I knew I would be able to get pic's of Phil I didn't have. After I get enough, I'm gonna make a memorial page on my facebook account for everyone to see.

CDBS14 ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

What does this mean?

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could' date=' however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

[/quote']

I DO DUH. Why would I try if I didn't.

I was VERY hesitant to get an account but in the last 2 months I've reconnected with a bunch of my high school classmates. It's been great seeing how everyone has been doing and what they've been up to. Marriage, kids, divorced, bachelors, architects, nationally published authors.... It's been cool.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

OMG...i dunno why i just realized this, but now i totally understand what is going on with urgent fury!!! Tow is gettin out now to carry out his lifelong fantasy of making quizzes for find-a-friend sites. ;D

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
CDBS14 ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

What does this mean?

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could' date=' however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

[/quote']

I DO DUH. Why would I try if I didn't.

I was VERY hesitant to get an account but in the last 2 months I've reconnected with a bunch of my high school classmates. It's been great seeing how everyone has been doing and what they've been up to. Marriage, kids, divorced, bachelors, architects, nationally published authors.... It's been cool.

then its just one of those dumb facebook errors that have been plaguing everyone lately.