Anyone know?

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest [BD] Turco

That my friend is an AMERICAN BULLDOG --- with the ears cropped it gives it kinda of a PIT look .. Personaly I prefer not to crop the ears on this breed as it is just not necessary. TRUST me they are intemidating enough without it. Plus they look better with full ears.

I am not an expert on this breed. But I have had a couple of friends that had had them and form what I have seen are great dogs. One family had small children and the kids and the Bitch got along great.

VERY musculer dogs. VERY hard heads also. NOt stubborn but I mean HARD HELMET HEAD. I watched my buddy bending over petting her and she got excited and jumped up head butting him and he did see ***STARS*** I am laughing my ass off just remembering that....

Slobber alot though lol

Guest [BD] Turco

or are you saying the dog in your picture is illegal in America

becasue the American Bulldog is not..   We have kennels selling them all over in Texas.

and your pic sure looks alot like this guy http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/dog-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/american-bulldog-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/pictures/american-bulldog-0319.jpg

Turco ]

ahhh since when????

bulldogs arent illegal Turco, but this breed of canine is, its considered one of the most tempermental breeds of canine in the world, and is known fro its amazing jaw power and speed, the jaws having 3 times the power of an average doberman or bulldog, it looks very similar, but is very dangerous around children and is known for about 300+ leading up to the ban of its breed in the United States back in the early-mid 90's i believe.

If you are unsure of its breed then look it up, the dog's breed is called "presa canario"

D75

Guest [BD] Turco

lol ourposts crossed paths in cyber land

but I am not aware of any breed illegal in the US all together -- there are several counties and states that have their own laws on PIT BULLS. but it isnt the same everwhere here. ????????

Turco ]

lol ourposts crossed paths in cyber land

but I am not aware of any breed illegal in the US all together -- there are several counties and states that have their own laws on PIT BULLS. but it isnt the same everwhere here. ????????

its not a pit bull or bull dog turc, the dog you see in the picture is its own breed! It belongs to the same family sub-group as the pit bull and bulldog, but it is far different, its much larger and its bone structure is much denser along with its muscle capacity.

the Presa Canario is illegal and to my knowledge is the only known outlawed dog breed in the US that I know of.

D75

Guest SLIPPY

hmmm is it just me or does that dog kinda remind you of the dog from The Sandlot... The huge ass one in the black n white scenses... sry... just had that though

Turco ]

hmmm I looked it up but found nothing on it being illegal -- even found a breeder in Kansas http://www.crownpresa.com/contact.html

I will look some more

if you have found a breeder then hes operating illegally, that or the laws have changed in recent years which is very possible. All I know is that my neighbor when I lived in Richfield, OH, was the head of the Rishfield Canine Unit, and he usd to breed the Presa's for the canine unit. After about 3 years of doing so a law was handed down from the federal government declaring the dogs illegal to breed, sell, trade, or possess in the U.S.

thereafter he had to put down all 6 of his because he didnt want the dogs to be destroyed by the animal shelter.

D75

Guest Hannibal
Turco ]

or are you saying the dog in your picture is illegal in America

becasue the American Bulldog is not.. We have kennels selling them all over in Texas.

and your pic sure looks alot like this guy http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/dog-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/american-bulldog-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/pictures/american-bulldog-0319.jpg

Shit I thought that was Duet!