Anyone know?

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Deutscher75 ]

ahhh shit a brick

D75

How exactly does one Shit a brick? Does it involve an abundance of clay in the diet? Or is the a metaphorical term? Could eating a whole brick of CANADIAN cheese then shitting eat constitute shitting a brick? Im sure if you could eat a whole brick of CANADIAN cheese it would be quite hard once the bowel movement itself came aound, also lets not forget that eating a whole brick of CANADIAN cheese would be a most impressive feat in itself, no? This brings me to my next question can one shit a wheel? Not a rubber wheel but possibly a whole wheel of cheese? like that dog in that movie who ate a whole wheel of cheese, what was that dog's name again? Me personally I like the giant baby-bel wheels of cheese, they also make the smaller versions too, what are they called again? Which do you prefer the large ones or the small ones?

D75 need not answer this, I already know he loves the larger ones, right? ;)

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Deutscher75 ]

i shit bricks because i eat stone for breakfast, once in awhile I'll shoot railroad ties out my ass cause of the considerable abmounts of iron in my diet.

But shitting a brick ahs nothing to do with Canadian Cheese, besides who the hell eats Canadian Cheese? German or Italian Cheeses are the best.

D75

i believe if someone ate a whole brick of cheese, be it german, italian, or any kind, they really wouldnt have to worry about shitting at all. oh, and D75, with a high iron content you are shitting railroad rails, not ties, which is even more impressive...lol.

PuddyTat ]
Deutscher75 ]

i shit bricks because i eat stone for breakfast, once in awhile I'll shoot railroad ties out my ass cause of the considerable abmounts of iron in my diet.

But shitting a brick ahs nothing to do with Canadian Cheese, besides who the hell eats Canadian Cheese? German or Italian Cheeses are the best.

D75

i believe if someone ate a whole brick of cheese, be it german, italian, or any kind, they really wouldnt have to worry about shitting at all. oh, and D75, with a high iron content you are shitting railroad rails, not ties, which is even more impressive...lol.

lol i turn Iron into wood! lol and you are right puddytat, shitting a brick after onsuming a wheel of cheese would be something worth making history. lol

D75

Deutscher75 ]
PuddyTat ]
Deutscher75 ]

D75

i believe if someone ate a whole brick of cheese, be it german, italian, or any kind, they really wouldnt have to worry about shitting at all. oh, and D75, with a high iron content you are shitting railroad rails, not t

ies, which is even more impressive...lol.

lol i turn Iron into wood! lol and you are right puddytat, shitting a brick after onsuming a wheel of cheese would be something worth making history. lol

D75

little do you know that CANADIAN cheddar is amongst the best cheddar in the world, we also have some of the best wines in the world. Due to all the freshawter circumvening the south central region of Ontario, makes it Ideal for farms/vineyards. One of the most freshwater abundant reginos on the planet=good wine,beans,corn,wheat,and cheese fields as fa as the eye can see. Bad par is it is one of the fastest growing region in North America :'( It is also ideal for the farmers of the cannabis nature 8) 8) ::) ::)8) 8)