My legal drink......lol.

Lockdown ]

Johnny Walker on the rocks' date=' that's my drink. Prefer the Blue Label

[/quote']Yea who wouldn't, but @ $180 per bottle too bad we cant afford it. lol

Blue Label — Johnnie Walker's premium blend. Every bottle is serial numbered and sold in a silk-lined box, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. There is no age declaration for Blue Label. 80 proof.

Neoblackhound ]

It was a good start but I ended up for some reason staying with the bercardi I don't know I just like it.

If you like the rum, there are much, much better rums out there.

RedRum

Captain M's Private stock

Jamison

Meyers Dark

Just to name a few. Bacardi is nasty comparred to alot of other rum. Hell even that Tommy bahamas rum is better.

I got a bottle from PR that I can't even pronounce, but it's great.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

Im not a big fan of tommy bahama's. Never tried redrum though so I assumed it was a dark rum. My bad.

You and me both. I finally got rid of my 5th's by taking them camping with us. It's still better than Bacardi. You should seriously try RedRum. Light carribian rum. It's great.

Chili-Palmer ]
Lockdown ]

Johnny Walker on the rocks' date=' that's my drink. Prefer the Blue Label

[/quote']Yea who wouldn't, but @ $180 per bottle too bad we cant afford it. lol

Blue Label — Johnnie Walker's premium blend. Every bottle is serial numbered and sold in a silk-lined box, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. There is no age declaration for Blue Label. 80 proof.

I usually get 1 or 2 bottles for my b-day and Christmas from my dad every year for the past 3 years. He's a man of scotch himself. I've purchased the drink at a bar or restaurant only 3 times. $20 a drink :'( But only special occasion...ya know to go with the cigar