What will your clan do?

While IW may have taken care of this problem quickly with the UFO glitch, there still are other problems that have existed since COD4 was initially released. 2 years later and I still have to wait over 30 minutes for it to download game settings. I can play ANY other game I have and get online instantly, but with COD4, I have to wait 30 minutes. Because this is the only game that does it, I know its not my connection and its not my ps3. I have gone through the web finding ways of getting around this. I found that thousands of other people have the same problem as me, yet not one official word from IW to even acknowledge this bug. In the end, I still wait 30 minutes every day to play COD4. Yes its frustrating, but I have fun playing with my friends and clan mates. In the end, that's all that matters right... playing a game you enjoy with the people you enjoy playing with and just have a good time gaming.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chili-Palmer ]

Denial is the first sign.. ;D

I know what you guys are saying.. it is all about playing with the clan & friends, but its frustrating to us to see you all playing a broken game when there are other perfectly good games out there.

It wasn't easy for me to get off the Socrack pipe.. i lost a lot of clan mates, and playing friends. but in the end im VERY happy now.!!

Don't feel sorry for us SOCOM nuts. We are blissfully ignorant and enjoy being so. We feel more sorry for those, that, just don't get it.

That what all the crackheads say. lol

Nika stylez.. are fuking kidding me..!!??

I would be outfukingraged if i had to wait 30min to play ANY game.!!

There is definitely something wrong, & i guess you found others, but the amount of people who have to wait is VERY small.

There is no way it is an issue with many people or they would fix it by now.