NFL Rewind

I'm looking for a way to watch every Bears game, online or on TV.... without have Direct-TV service (the only provider who offers the NFL Sunday Ticket in my area, if not everywhere).

I came across a plan called "NFL Rewind" On NFL.com , which for $39.99 for the season (if you sign up before early September) offers any NFL game within 24 hours of it being aired in HD quality video.

Has anyone tried this service, or know someone who has? If so, how long does it typically take for the games to become available for viewing? Is it worth the price?

Does anyone have another way of watching out-of-area NFL games besides NFL Sunday Ticket? If so, please share. Thanks in advance for any review or suggestions.

DTV is still the only company with the NFL ticket. So you are kinda stuck without their service.

As for Rewind, I haven't used the service, but I'm sure it's the same quality they air on nfl network, which is very good. The Show airs Tuesday, so I'm assuming that all the games would be available by then.

SnowBud ]

Man I am so close to signing up with their deal they got going right now. 59 a month NFL ticket and 250 HD channels or something like that' date=' I'm about to tell Comcast to shove up their asses.

[/quote']

I can honestly say.....I don't watch ONE SHOW in standard deff.

Even the Royals game is broadcast in 1080P most of the time. DTV will give you MOST of your MLB showings (something like 2/3rds of ALL the games) for free.

Its so cool to just be able to turn on the TV, and watch all your favorites in HD.

Yeah, from what I have read it is nothing like MLB.tv (which I have and airs the games live in HD quality). I have been contemplating biting the bullet and ordering DTV for home. I have it at my Cabin in Wisconsin, so I use it almost every Sunday from late September-late November while I am up there hunting (It's not my receiver, but I split the cost with a few of my hunting pals).