Gamer

I had mixed feelings about it.

I saw it with the wife the other day. Its definitely a guy movie.. alot of blood, explosions, cool technology, etc.

The thing that I had trouble with was the Matrix-esque-ness (<--wow, what a mishmosh of a word) of it, and how it was like going a bit deep in terms of like the future of society, and how people will interact for entertainment.

**SEMI SPOILERS**

They pretty much made playstation Home come to life, in a sick twisted kind of way, where you have a human controlling another human being in a game called "Society" Where you can either pay to control someone, or get paid to be controlled.

Dunno.. over all the thing i enjoyed most was watching how they made it feel Video game-ish, and it was like watching a real life match of call of duty 4.. which was awesome.

Gerard Butler is a uber badass in this movie, and id nominate him to play solid snake in a heartbeat after watching his badassness in this movie

NEO-X- ]

I had mixed feelings about it.

I saw it with the wife the other day. Its definitely a guy movie.. alot of blood' date=' explosions, cool technology, etc.

The thing that I had trouble with was the Matrix-esque-ness (<--wow, what a mishmosh of a word) of it, and how it was like going a bit deep in terms of like the future of society, and how people will interact for entertainment.

**SEMI SPOILERS**

They pretty much made playstation Home come to life, in a sick twisted kind of way, where you have a human controlling another human being in a game called "Society" Where you can either pay to control someone, or get paid to be controlled.

Dunno.. over all the thing i enjoyed most was watching how they made it feel Video game-ish, and it was like watching a real life match of call of duty 4.. which was awesome.

[b']Gerard Butler is a uber badass in this movie, and id nominate him to play solid snake in a heartbeat after watching his badassness in this movie[/b]

I would love for Gerard Butler to play Solid Snake!!! Good call there Neo he has the look for sure and the attitude.