[APC]Tinkerbell., [>7<]X_VIX3N_X, [LA*]CALL1STO

Nope sweep that’s not an oxymoron in my *unbiased-opinion an oxymoron has to have *common-sense any thing else is like drinking *nonalcoholic-beer I’m not saying I think I *specialize-in-everything or that I’m a *semi-professional or anything I’ve just got a few *lame-skills is all. But I’m getting *off-subject here. I’m just *thinking-out-loud but I’d say it’s a *safe-bet that Tuff wasn’t referring to a *mannish-woman which would be using an oxymoron, but meant guys as a simple *casual-formality in a *awfully-nice *half-full well meaning way from someone who may be their *loyal-opposition.

So although it may be moronic it’s *certainly-apparent it’s not an oxymoron.

Yea yea .. ya.. LOL Just messing with ya bro.. mad/luv from da Goat.

Goat ]

Nope sweep that’s not an oxymoron in my *unbiased-opinion  an oxymoron has to have *common-sense any thing else is like drinking  *nonalcoholic-beer I’m not saying I think I *specialize-in-everything or that I’m a *semi-professional or anything I’ve just got a few *lame-skills is all. But I’m getting *off-subject here. I’m just *thinking-out-loud but I’d say it’s a *safe-bet that Tuff wasn’t referring to a *mannish-woman which would be using an oxymoron, but meant guys as a simple *casual-formality in a  *awfully-nice *half-full well meaning way from someone who may be their *loyal-opposition.

So although it may be moronic it’s *certainly-apparent it’s not an oxymoron.

put too much thought into it..he says ladies in one part then good luck guys...thats all ...i guess it was a 3rd world oxymoron...see now i'm thinking too much<> i'm logging on socom where i dont have to think> just react....lol

Yea yea .. ya.. LOL Just messing with ya bro.. mad/luv from da Goat. 

Hey Viper, since Vix3n is your better half and all and probably wears the pants in your house.. !! LOL J/K..

But since I'm sure she is a wonderful lady and I'm quite envious.. I have tried to get my wife to play, but she's just not into it.. she's more the book reader in the family, about the only game I can get her to play is trivia type games and scrabble... which she kicks my butt at..

Anyway I made a supergirl sig awhile back and thought your better half might like a UF type Sig of her own.. also tell her to speak up once in while around here. Heck I'd much rather read what some of the ladies have to say then have to keep reading Havoks repetitive post.... LOL!! ok sorry Havok you know I'm just messing... cause I got's mad/luv for ya.. truth be told your post tend to make the most sense around here... anyway it's the supergirl one Viper: and if Vix3n likes it tell her it's hers.

Supergirl.png

p.s. I'll change the prisoner of war logo to a Breakout one when the downloads become available.

peace yo.

Goat