New UF Toolbar!!!!

• Directors
Disciple74 ]

I'm still playing with it but I like what I see so far. This maybe the first toolbar that stays installed on my computer.

Thanks Disciple, we are going to do our best to make this toolbar exactly that... and there is a + button on the left were you can search for little gadgets and such to even make the bar work better for you.

There are all kinds of neat little widgets including TV channels

• Directors

We have approximately 40 UF clans or so... when we reach 500 downloads, then I will upgrade the clan links to include sub menus with links to their forums as well as an about page or something like that... As we get clans creating their own shirt stores, we can even throw that link under there sub menu as well. It really is limitless on what we can do, but we will not put so much that it becomes useless.

So there is some incentive to get the clan members installing... how would you like it if you can get to all of the community forums just by a click of the mouse on your tool bar?

Shane ]

We have approximately 40 UF clans or so... when we reach 500 downloads, then I will upgrade the clan links to include sub menus with links to their forums as well as an about page or something like that... As we get clans creating their own shirt stores, we can even throw that link under there sub menu as well. It really is limitless on what we can do, but we will not put so much that it becomes useless.

So there is some incentive to get the clan members installing... how would you like it if you can get to all of the community forums just by a click of the mouse on your tool bar?

that would be epic yea this is def the number one tool bar ive ever used i droped all the other tool bars i had as this has everything i need cept the facbook widget which i was able to just add on