New UF Toolbar!!!!

Have you guys checked out the new UF toolbar yet? This completely custom Urgent Fury toolbar works with Firefox, IE, and Safari for you mac users. It has direct links to most clan sites in UF, links to the UF forums, links to the UF store and a great search feature. Get rid of all the useless toolbars that you have installed and get the only one that you will use on a daily basis. Follow the link below or click on the link at the bottom of the forum. The toolbar is still ever evolving with new graphics and functions, as well as more links to more clan sites.

http://urgentfurycommand.ourtoolbar.com/

• Directors

Hey Lukin, great idea, so here is what I have done for you... when you click a button, the menu will drop... the first link is the home page for UF and the forums, and this link will open a new tab or window based on your browser settings. This is the same for the clan sites and the market place as well.

Thanks for the great suggestion

MarauderHD ]

Does it have any kind of advertising links in it?

When I DL it is it going to give me extra stuff?

Is this something you guys put together or is it offered from a third party that want my info or want to send me advertising?

I'm sorry it's tough trusting these things.

http://urgentfurycommand.ourtoolbar.com/privacy/

Read this ;)

• Directors
MarauderHD ]

Does it have any kind of advertising links in it?

When I DL it is it going to give me extra stuff?

Is this something you guys put together or is it offered from a third party that want my info or want to send me advertising?

I'm sorry it's tough trusting these things.

The only advertising link would be the link to our Zazzle store I guess... it does not ask you for any information other than asking if you willing to share the stats from using the bar, ie clicking on the unread link for the forums or clicking on a clan site.

Does that make sense...

• Directors
Community Toolbar Privacy Policy

Urgent Fury Command is committed to maintaining the following privacy practices:

1.No Spyware Policy – the toolbar does not collect or transmits Identifiable information and does not monitor personal toolbar usage.

The toolbar sends unidentifiable and non-personal statistical data to enable quality assurance and improve support processes. Such non-personal data includes unidentifiable usage of toolbar components and queries. You can opt not to send such statistical data at any time from your toolbar Options dialog box.

2.No Adware Policy : exposure to unwanted advertisements is not required in order to use the toolbar. The toolbar does not launch pop-up or pop-under advertisement windows or any other type of obtrusive ads.

3.Unobtrusive: The toolbar does not enable other applications to access data stored on your computer's hard drive or in your online accounts. The toolbar does not modify pages you visit or modify your search experience. You may voluntarily opt to receive Publisher notifications (such as Community Alerts) or use other advanced functionalities offered by Urgent Fury Command.

4.Easy uninstall : you can easily uninstall the toolbar at any time using the toolbar's standard uninstall package (Add/Remove Programs in Windows, Add-on Removal in Firefox, etc.).

5.Easy deactivation: you can easily deactivate your toolbar at any time by clicking the "View" menu in your browser and deselecting the name of your community toolbar.

6.Full control : you have full control over your toolbar and you can add/remove toolbar components at any time using your toolbar's Options dialog box.

7.Report - Urgent Fury Command is committed to ensuring your Privacy and safety while using your community toolbar. If you have a reason to believe that your rights have been infringed upon, please email privacy@conduit.com to contact the owners of Platform that was used by Urgent Fury Command to create your community toolbar, and your application will be handled at the earliest convenience.

• Directors

By the way guys if you have not noticed, we have added a live view of the tool bar at the bottom of the forums...

There are a couple of components that have not been talked about yet..

You have an Email notifier that works with Goggle, Yahoo, pop3 and more

A pop up blocker

and a weather forcaster.. you can put in your zip and your weather is right there on your bar.

• Directors

Ok there are only a few instances when it should open a new window...

Under Links if you click on Home Page

Under Forums if you click on Home Page

All Clan Sites

Shop Button

All other links will open in the same window