Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Oh come on this is sad.

I can tell you all I love the shit out of Halloween and this year it sucked. I just took my little bro's trick or treating like I do every year. I took my lil bro's all round to about 18-20 blocks and all they got was half a damn bag. I mean I know shit is hard but people can't spend 15$ on a few bags of candy? I spent 16$ and got 6 bags of candy. I was thinking we would have a huge turnout like last year but shit there's no one walking round because they see no ones giving shit. Anyone else having this shit?

If any of you are by the Richmond California area let me know ill give you a literal handful unlike these assholes round here not giving shit....Sorry im just blowing off some steam.

i had maybe 50 kids this year come by my house i started handing out bags of candy to kids while i was cleaning up. last year we had a few bus loads of kids get dropped off in our community so it kinda screwed me into buying too much candy

i have so much leftover candy. I was going to just give kids a ton at the end, but the last kids came wayyy earlier than i thought. Going to have to give the rest to the neighbor's kid or something.