US navy SEALS courtmartialed

Wow, cry me a river. One little bloody lip. But that cat doesn't mind hanging people off a bridge? Good thing the "Elite Navy Seals" (You notice how that's how they were referred to, even when they're being indicted people give them respect) are professionals, or there might be more "accidents" and the people they capture in the future might not get to tell anyone their horror stories. :angel:

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Wow, cry me a river. One little bloody lip. But that cat doesn't mind hanging people off a bridge? Good thing the "Elite Navy Seals" (You notice how that's how they were referred to, even when they're being indicted people give them respect) are professionals, or there might be more "accidents" and the people they capture in the future might not get to tell anyone their horror stories. :angel:

i read the full report, the SEALS had handed the A-hole over to the Iraq Police and when he was returned he had a bloody lip........

It's all bullshit. Its really hard to believe in your government when things like this happen more and more everyday. I back these guys 100% and think its appaling what this countries judicial system is doing.

• Directors

Welcome to the PC age ladies & gents.

It's the same exact type of thing that happens to cops all the time.

And Batman.

Like wise old Alfred Pennyworth said...

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

There's no rhyme or reason, no genuine motive.

Truth is, some people just want to watch it all burn.

So how do you police that? How do you deter that?

Especially if you have to "be careful of what you do and say" along the way.

Like cops & firefighters, they asked these SeALs to go out and do the dirty work.

To do the heavy lifting.

But, please...for the love of Pete....don't rough anybody up. Are you kidding me?

I hate all politicians. The lies, the obscene abuse of power, etc.

And your comparison to the corrupt Spartan senate is dead on.

It's the very reason the Roman Empire finally imploded.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If a government continually increases their slice of the pie,

it can only mean the people's slice of the pie will naturally continue to shrink.

The only way things will change in this country, is for a few good men & women to stand up, and say NO MORE!

But, then again....that might hurt someone's feelings. 8)

~V~

This is an atrocity. I'd be getting court martialed for a lot more than a bloody lip if I ever had a couple free shots at that scum terrorist. If these Seals get convicted our politicians all need to be roughed up a little...I'm at a loss for words at how wrong this truly is. These men serving our country, putting their lives on the line, and they are going to be court martialed for a bloody friggen' lip?! Give me a break.

I'm glad they asked for a court martial. I've never been in the military but from what I'm gathering from the article is they asked for the court martial because they don't believe they did anything wrong. Instead of taking a slap on the wrist and moving on, they are pretty much saying "Fuck you, and we'll see you in military court!"

IRISH BULL ]

I'm glad they asked for a court martial. I've never been in the military but from what I'm gathering from the article is they asked for the court martial because they don't believe they did anything wrong. Instead of taking a slap on the wrist and moving on, they are pretty much saying "Fuck you, and we'll see you in military court!"

My thoughts exactly.I couldn't help but think of Band of Brothers when Winters got in trouble. lol

The problems began when the foundation of our country was changed to make politics a career instead of public service. Now that term limits have been increased to the point where a person can spend the majority of their life holding a seat in the senate etc.

Our founding fathers had it right because they came from a country which was ruled by a king they knew what not to do. Over time their foundation has been altered by the people who are supposed to be serving us in order to benefit themselves.

I'll stop there but could go on and on and on...

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
IRISH BULL ]

My thoughts exactly.I couldn't help but think of Band of Brothers when Winters got in trouble. lol

Lol... Captain Sobel nearly had a heart attack when Lt. Winters signed the Court Martial papers! Great episode!

Xanthe ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
IRISH BULL ]

Lol... Captain Sobel nearly had a heart attack when Lt. Winters signed the Court Martial papers! Great episode!

LOL yea i def think he shat himself. I watch the whole series at LEAST once a month. BEST SERIES EVER.

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Xanthe ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
IRISH BULL ]

LOL yea i def think he shat himself. I watch the whole series at LEAST once a month. BEST SERIES EVER.

Absolutely... without a doubt.

Xanthe ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Xanthe ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
IRISH BULL ]

Absolutely... without a doubt.

Only box set I own.