Maxim names the 5 Ugliest Women Alive in Show Biz

Sorry Smoke, but you didn't make the cut, perhaps next year...

http://www.maxim.com/Entertainment/Thefiveunsexiestwomenalive/slideshow/thumbnails/435.aspx

I really don't agree with the list (besides believing that Smoke should be on the list) I think the Britney and Sarah Jessica Parker don't belong on the list, Amy Winehouse is questionable as well.

D

Guest Skipper

I couldn't agree more with this list. Brittany might be the only exception but her personality ain't helping her right now. Amy Winehouse looks like her neck took a schit (Goat approved derrogatory term).

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i wouldnt let britney lick the sweat of my sack, sarah jessica parker looks like a 14 year old horse i own, amy whinehouse is a psycho, sandra oh looks like she ran into the ugly wall, and madonna became unhot about 15 years ago.

i wouldnt let britney lick the sweat of my sack, sarah jessica parker looks like a 14 year old horse i own, amy whinehouse is a psycho, sandra oh looks like she ran into the ugly wall, and madonna became unhot about 15 years ago.

COULDNT AGREE MORE

D your crazy

i would rail mrs spears cause i like my women with a little meat on there bones. but not to much meat but just enough to be rough with if its to skinny wear you see bone thats nasty.

I know what you mean Sheep, me being a bodybuilder I know exactly how you feel about them skinny scrawny women. My girl is a fitness nut like myself and she's got meat (not fat, but lot's of muscle) and I'll tell you one thing, there's nothing like having a girl that is strong and confident in herself and will give to you what you give to her, especially in the sack!

D

Guest KingJunk
Skipper ]

I couldn't agree more with this list.  Brittany might be the only exception but her personality ain't helping her right now.  Amy Winehouse looks like her neck took a schit (Goat approved derrogatory term).

When you made the point about Brittany, I could NOT help to think of our clan JyK!!

Undertow ]

Is this the one that dumped you, D, or the one that still has yet to dump you?

;)

In all honesty I deserved that, so no hard feelings.

But no it's not my ex-fiance, this one is different and she found me, this one is more my type anyways, I don't know what I was doing with that last bitch for almost 5 years! lol

;D

Guest Skipper
KingJunk ]
Skipper ]

I couldn't agree more with this list.  Brittany might be the only exception but her personality ain't helping her right now.  Amy Winehouse looks like her neck took a schit (Goat approved derrogatory term).

When you made the point about Brittany, I could NOT help to think of our clan JyK!!

Why? Are you an ugly woman?

first off u act like she would give u the time and day LMAO j/k bro

u guys can put down the front now. brittany is a very attractive women and im sure shes hottier then some of the ppl u guys rolled around in bed to see laying next to ya lol

let the flamming begin, but i totally rec her new CD black out. If u like the club music this is the CD for you.. its nothing like her past CD's with that kiddy kid shit

everyone being bias to her cause of her pass, look at simpson and christina to name a few who sang to the kid audience then decided to sing more of a R&Bish

http://www.zimbio.com/Britney+Spears/articles/1459/Britney+Spears+Blackout+full+review

id bang the crap out of her like there is no tomorrow lol