NFL FAN ARREST??

haha Go wizard go wizard go! guy is nuts. I think those cops were pretty chill. I dunno why the tazer, I've managed, handcuffed, and detained guys way bigger than that, and hopped up on pcp actually trying to knife me, so I'm not sure why they tazed him with 3 of them against that pansie dungeons and dragons nerd

Pathogen- ]

haha Go wizard go wizard go! guy is nuts. I think those cops were pretty chill. I dunno why the tazer, I've managed, handcuffed, and detained guys way bigger than that, and hopped up on pcp actually trying to knife me, so I'm not sure why they tazed him with 3 of them against that pansie dungeons and dragons nerd

can't remember where, but if you can find the whole video of that, it's even funnier. It's unedited and uncensored though, so you have to see his teeeeeeny weinie, but it shows alot more and it's funny. Before where that video starts they were even going to let him go, he just had to put his clothes on. APparently he wanted everyone to see the penut he was packin.

IRISH BULL ]

Jeeez-us-Christ Money, where do you live?!!... 1970?

Pretty much. Colorado and Wyoming.

Although I did almost go to jail in Amarillo for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. We had just rolled into town off I-5(i think that's the one) and had hit a pig on the interstate. So we stop at a car wash to get rid of the blood and guts, when a bunch of patrol cars rolled up to "raid" the place. Apparently it was a car wash that was primarily used by dealers, and they thought we were there to buy some smack. Watching the dealers get searched was fun though.

Unfortunately Nacku it sounds like you have a black cloud following you as far as encounters with Law Enforcement go. The one thing you have to realize is that EVERY profession has it's bad apples..while I can't say that you have found all the bad apples...it does sound like there has been some instances where you got the short end of the stick...not being there to see first hand what happened to you..it would be unfair to you and Law Enforcement for me to form an opinion on the things you have said.

With that said...and how long I have known you on UF and playing Socom...if I meet you on the street..I promise you I won't smack you with my club!! ;D Pepper Spray on the other hand may be a better option LOL!!! j/k bro!!

And finally.....I have been doing this job for 23 years and I have never once whacked anyone with a club..and the amount of times I have peppered someone can be counted on one...maybe two hands...and I have had roll arounds with many DB's!!!

Pathogen- ]

You could be right, Bull, and like I said unfortunately the public's eye is tainted. I think a lot of this has to do with frustration that for us honest, hard working people...cops are never there when we need them. But as soon as the city can collect money from us, or hassle us for anything...boom, there is a whole squad of them. At least, that has been my experience.

I was in a bad car accident where I fell asleep at the wheel and took my car under an 18wheeler. I woke up to the state trooper sitting on my bed grilling me as soon as I opened my eyes, accusing me of drunk driving. I honestly have no recollection of the accident, or even getting into my car, and to date have problems with short term recall due to head trauma. But this idiot cop charged me with all kinds of tickets, from wreckless driving, to God knows what. Granted, I count my lucky stars that I was the only one injured and will forever give thanks for that, but this moron cop was just frustrated I guess because my tox levels didn't give him the dui he was looking for. Eff him.

That explains so much, I understand now. ;D

BTW, did anyone hear the guy chanting ATTICA, ATTICA!!! LOL

• 4 weeks later...
BigMoneyNacku ]

So this guy is you, Path?

I know Police officers feed off vid's like this but for (REAL) Would you and really ask yourself treat your family members this way, Teased more then 2 times if more then enough to drop a person and handcuff, Shit a good old ass kicking and bam us your Steven Sagal moves and done with.

I have alot of family and friends whom are Respected Police officer's and these Kind of Police abuse and there is alot out there everyday, Is what makes the public ashamed sometimes.

Yes once in this world Police were the once you wanted to call , but now its like shit do we really want to call them , Only if really needed in my case.

A Police officer's most (POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS INK PEN) At the end of the day what he/she writes down is what the courts will see and will try their best possible way to making it stick.

To not get off topic about the Jets fan edited or not he still did nothing wrong other then Be a fan, at a game an off duty cop was upset that (HIS TEAM SD) Was getting ready to lose and texted his buddies to come rough up this random citizen and over abuse their powers, Why hate why!!!

God works his magic in the end do wrong count the days before karma come and hit you in your real life.

We should not let a badge and all this crap get in the way this world has enough hate already ask yourself

how can you be better at what you do regardless of anything, or help a currupt Cop,Judge, State Att,Drug dealer, Undercover DEA, FBI,CIA, ECT be better.

shit is ugly now a day's. So just behave and mind your own and no worries.

P.S. ***I still hate the Jets by the way***

To not get off topic about the Jets fan edited or not he still did nothing wrong other then Be a fan, at a game an off duty cop was upset that (HIS TEAM SD) Was getting ready to lose and texted his buddies to come rough up this random citizen and over abuse their powers, Why hate why!!!

We cannot tell if this guy was just being a "fan" from this vid. The MOST important part of the video is missing. Neither you or I can make an opinion on anybody's action without seeing that missing part.