Community Help

OK tonight's eval war was horrible. There people joining threw there join sessions off of there friends list and causing a big disruption in the wars. Infact we lost the war do to they had 1 extra guy on there side but it was an eval members friend. even after messaging them they still did not leave. So i went over to the IW forums and made a post if the UF community can help campaign them to get rid of this it will help with the UF wars.

Hear is the link.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=257434

Ya thatis how we lost. a friend from an eval member came in on the other team.

IRISH BULL ]

The other issue is the eval member having people on his friends list that disrupt what he is doing.

Rogues73 ]

OK tonight's eval war was horrible. There people joining threw there join sessions off of there friends list and causing a big disruption in the wars. Infact we lost the war do to they had 1 extra guy on there side but it was an eval members friend. even after messaging them they still did not leave. So i went over to the IW forums and made a post if the UF community can help campaign them to get rid of this it will help with the UF wars.

Hear is the link.

Not true Rogues, WOLF won the war, because they were well prepared. ;)

Back on topic, all you players that are registered should hit up the thread and see if it can't be heard by IW.

IRISH BULL ]

The other issue is the eval member having people on his friends list that disrupt what he is doing.

The problem is that you dont see that someone is in a private match. Take a look at your friends list next time you are in a private room. We get the same stuff all the time. Someone on your friends list just hits "Join Session" and he is in the war. A real PITA.

Rogue I bumped the thread for ya over at the I-Dub site.

Swine__ ]
IRISH BULL ]

The problem is that you dont see that someone is in a private match. Take a look at your friends list next time you are in a private room. We get the same stuff all the time. Someone on your friends list just hits "Join Session" and he is in the war. A real PITA.

Rogue I bumped the thread for ya over at the I-Dub site.

Eval members should get in the habit of updated their comment. I've seen some people on my list that have their comment state "Eval War, Don't Join". Or something along those lines.

BigMoneyNacku ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

bump to keep ppl reminded for the rest of evals this week

Nice bump, but COD eval is taken care of. ;)

We do need people to keep banging on IW about this issue though.

not from the looks of it there is tonight and tomm and from the looks of it another clan coming in for hellweek as well