Big 3 2010 free agency predictions (LBJ, Wade, Bosh)

So where do you see all 3 landing? I'd REALLY love to see either LeBron or Wade coming to Chicago, but I'd settle on Bosh too. We have roughly 18-21 mil under the cap next year, so we can offer a max contract to any one of the 3 (and have room for some role players too).

I absolutely LOVE the moves the Bulls made at the deadline. We didn't compromise any of our youthful core of players and still dumped a lot of salary for next year. Listen, I know a lot of fellow Bulls fans loved T2 (Tyrus Thomas), but he is a headcase and I don't think he'd of ever became a legitimate player in Chicago. That said, best wishes in Charlotte and we have more cap space lol. I liked Salmons a lot last year, but it became highly evident this year he was a locker room cancer and not a long-term player if we want to be serious contenders. More cap space cleared.

Why wouldn't any of those big 3 WANT to play here? Any of the 3 alongside a budding all-star in Rose, the finally blossoming Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, and Deng would be FIERCE. I just cannot express in words how thrilled I am with the Bulls moves. We do not get any better or worse for this season, while dumping a lot of salary and a headache moving forward. We are playoff bound this year again, but not Finals bound.

Ultimately I believe we will land Wade. The guy is a Chicago native, has a house here, family here, and said he WANTS to play here. What else is there to know lol? I think with Wade in a Bulls uniform we are instantly SERIOUS contenders in the 2010-11 season. If Wade re-signs (which I don't foresee happening) we will pursue LeBron and/or Bosh. LeBron is pretty much a pipe-dream, so let's get real and say either Wade or Bosh will be sporting a Bulls uniform next year. I like that. :D

I honestly see LeBron going to New York as has been rumored all along, although I won't rule out him staying in Cleveland. Bosh is a crapshoot really and it's hard to predict where he will wind up. Bank on this much though, I think that 2 of the 3 will be in Chicago and NY, possibly all 3 in those 2 cities.

Btw I just got courtside tix to Bulls-Hawks March 1st, so I'm in a GREAT mood!

SILENT_JRITE ]

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the nets, I almost expect them to pursue all 3 of them...

But the Nets don't present a championship caliber team in the near future, UNLESS they bring in one or two of the big 3 OR 1 of the big 3 and another top notch free agent.