New Sig......Ya'll like?

-Tha_Savage- ]

hahahahahaha dont get me started, at least my team dont have to cheat to beat the Jets......YES THE JETS!!!!!! Plus, Illinois' first TD should have never been, he fumbled but the officials would review it, but thats the nature of the beast...

lol.....who cheated...ohhh you must mean moss because he has only been using one arm all year... ;)

-Tha_Savage- ]

Dont play dumb bro, you know what I'm talkin about, look at how much money your programs gotta give up and the draft pick. The Patriot haters just got new fuel for their fire, theres nothin you can do about it bro.

c'mon if you think us pats fans are worried about the video tape you crazy ..that didnt mean nothing..didnt give them an edge.(like they needed it.)and a draft pick aint much too us and as for money lol.......a bill\y b suspension might have hurt us but i doubt it . the patriots are that much better then a-lot of teams and have been and will be for a little while longer ...........and o yeah we goin undafeated..... :-\

and there is the tape if you want a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntw7G7enxEk <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

-Tha_Savage- ]

Dont play dumb bro, you know what I'm talkin about, look at how much money your programs gotta give up and the draft pick. The Patriot haters just got new fuel for their fire, theres nothin you can do about it bro.

c'mon if you think us pats fans are worried about the video tape you crazy ..that didnt mean nothing..didnt give them an edge.(like they needed it.)and a draft pick aint much too us and as for money lol.......a bill\y b suspension might have hurt us but i doubt it . the patriots are that much better then a-lot of teams and have been and will be for a little while longer ...........and o yeah we goin undafeated..... :-\

a

For those who think the draft aint nuthin. Take a look at how good the chargers are doing compared to last year. Thats right they didn't use their drafting possibilities effectively and now they are doing lousy. Yes they have won more games then some but they are no where near where they were next year. Don't get too full of yourself pat fan.

Just my friendly 2 cents. ;D