Socom 4 Forums

LOL BackCamp. More like Backrush&ownshane.

Seriously though it's the same concept when the bomb resets as you are talking about when it doesn't. When it resets it goes to a place where anyone can have eyes on it from various places. Think of breach on Wasteland Large. That was HORSECRAP when the bomb reset and you'd have 5 enemies camping the bomb re-spawn point. You could say that takes away from the point of Breach. My point is it sucks when the bomb resets because the bomb carrier died during a team rush. Then amid a gun battle between the two teams for the bomb the bomb resets to somewhere completely away from the battle.

Also Money I don't really remember the changes that were made to it really. By that point the game was already on life support if not dead.

xXNAME_HEREXx ]

how about some revive where you have to stand over a body and you can revive them however you have a set number of revives say...5 medipacks? also set the time for revive to be reasonable like 3 seconds none of that 15 second crap and you can be shot down while reviving

That is lame. No need for that crap in Socom.

Definitely no revives!!!

Equipment I want back

-High Explosive Grenades

-RA-14

-M40A1

-PMN Mines

Features

-No bomb reset

-No ots view

-No 3rd person night vision

-Bring back 11 rounds w/tiebreaker

-Ranked custom rooms

-Randomized public medley rooms

-Ban Socom Sucks guy

Prane ]

Definitely no revives!!!

Equipment I want back

-High Explosive Grenades

-RA-14

-M40A1

-PMN Mines

Features

-No bomb reset

-No ots view

-No 3rd person night vision

-Bring back 11 rounds w/tiebreaker

-Ranked custom rooms

-Ban Socom Sucks guy

I agree with all of this (especially that asshole youtube guy). I would add no daytime thermal scope and bringing back the old rank system. cookies and wings.

Prane ]

Definitely no revives!!!

Equipment I want back

-RA-14

-M40A1

Features

-Ban Socom Sucks guy

meauxpack ]

I agree with all of this (especially that asshole youtube guy). I would add no daytime thermal scope and bringing back the old rank system. cookies and wings.

Those are some really good thoughts Meaux and Prane (I removed the repeats from your quote Prane). The RA and M40 need to be back. I LOVED the RA-14 in S2 and S3. Also no day time thermal is a great call (it's unrealistic). Randomized public medleys is a good call too. I remember in Socom 1 and 2 logging on early in the morning/late at night and playing in random medleys when nobody was on. Medleys USED to be fun, but then they became systematic and boring of late.

I would personally LOVE the S2 ranks to be back. Not the silly enlisted ranks that led to the many officer ranks that Zipper did in S3/CA. Confrontation's rank symbols were even worse. K.I.S.S. applies here. In Socom 2 if you were new (or a team killer) you had a butterbar or railroad tracks (ensign and Lieutenant respectively). If you were an experienced player you had a cookie or wings (Commander and Captain respectively). Oh and if you were an admiral you ranked up LOL. They made the rank too in depth, especially since rank really is irrelevant due to rank ups.