Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Man loses finger in Ipad theft.

This story enrages me...

http://www.fevermagazine.com/a/technology/2010/04/21/thief-steals-ipad.html

... the guy that lost his finger to the burglar didn't have a clue what he'd bought because it was a gift for a client from work.

Thank God I work in corrections and see these scumbags get their just desserts.

The most excruciating part is the bone itself was still there, it ripped all the flesh/muscle/tendons off. I'm sure this theif is a recidivist and will end up getting his just punishment in the end.

dont know how many of you have ever been to this mall, but is a very high dollar mall in a very high dollar part of denver and its the kind of place you would NEVER have to look over your shoulder so this kind of crime just amazes me to have happened there