A little help for a 101 clan mate

Hello UF community,

I beckon thee to help out a clan mate in need. He is a young guy with a P.O.S. and has entered a contest to have it fixed up to like new condition. But he needs some votes to give him a boost. You have to actually register but it takes less then a minute.

Here is what he posted on out site:

I recently entered a local radio contest called "Pimp my pile" I entered my camaro, and it made it to the finals! I'm one of 50 finalists, and am currently in 13th place

The contest is gonna give the winner a $5,000 paintjob, a tuneup, a complete soundystem upgrade, as well as a full detail, about $10,000 worth of awesomeness! This is probably my one chance to actually fix up my camaro. Going to college and working at pizza hut doesn't leave a lot of extra cash.

So! If you guys could just take 2 minutes! Sign up at this website, and vote for my car, I would REALLY appreciate it! Just sign up for the hotlist and then vote for "The Project"

It's called, "The Project" It's the white camaro.

th_S5030308.jpg

My Cars page on the kfat929.com site

Here is the link to this car for the contest:

http://www.kfat929.com/PimpTheVote/tabid/1951/ViewEntry/50/the-project.aspx

Thank you to all that help out our 101 brother. I know he will appreciate it if he wins. I will let you all know what happens.

Hi guys, It's me Fighting Phantom. I'd like to give a big thanks to Red October for being so amazing and spreading the word about the contest. He's really going the extra mile to help me out on this, and I really appreciate it.

I'd also like to thank all you guys who have voted for me. SILENT_JRITE, o-Iucky-o , -Rooster- , ]DevilJack33 , Nikastylez , and MakeYaBleed. You guys rock!

Yes, I actually made it to 1st place! But I've just fallen to second :( Luckily, the margin is probably less than 10 votes or so. So every vote really does count!

If anyone else hasn't voted, I could really use the help. Thanks so much!

(And if I do win, expect lots and lots of post-renovation pictures! ;) )

Hi guys, It's me Fighting Phantom. I'd like to give a big thanks to Red October for being so amazing and spreading the word about the contest. He's really going the extra mile to help me out on this, and I really appreciate it.

I'd also like to thank all you guys who have voted for me. SILENT_JRITE, o-Iucky-o , -Rooster- , ]DevilJack33 , Nikastylez , and MakeYaBleed. You guys rock!

Yes, I actually made it to 1st place! But I've just fallen to second :( Luckily, the margin is probably less than 10 votes or so. So every vote really does count!

thats the nice thing about uf ppl are always happy to help

o-Iucky-o ]

thats the nice thing about uf ppl are always happy to help

That is so true. My clan has been awesome in helping me out, and being able to get help here too is really nice!

I'm going to need all the help I can get. The blazer in front of me has been leading the entire competition. I just can't keep ahead of him. Luckilly I have until the 18th to try and get the votes. Here's hoping for the best, and thank you to everybody who has voted, and thanks to anyone else who can donate a minute to help a guy out :)

The contest only lets you vote once per name, and it tracks your IP so you can only vote once per computer.

Man, it really would be so amazing if I could win. It was originally given to me by my grandma when I was a freshman in high school. It was my 1st car, so it has a lot of sentimental value to me. I babied and gave it the best care I could through high school. Unfortunately though, things started to go bad by senior year. One day, just randomly I'm coming back to my car after spending a few hours in the mall... and find that somebody had knifed a hole straight across my convertible window Few months later I got in a crash... causing my baby $3000 worth of body damage. Again just a few months ago somebody decided to use the top of my car as a trashcan, leaving mickyd's fries and sauce all over the back! Needless to say... I'm feeling pretty bad for my car... :(

The contest so far... I have exchanged the lead with this blazer 3 times now, and the contest ends on the 18th. There's only 5 days remaining. I've been trying my best to get the word out, get some votes my way, but that blazer always comes out a step ahead.

The only way I will be able to win is if I can get this thing viral, and get the word out to as many people as possible. If anybody would be willing to mention this contest on your clan websites, maybe even post it on your facebooks... and spread the word, I think I might have a chance, but it's going to be VERY tough.