Urgent Fury's community- Above all Honor.

To: All UF members.

First I would like to express my appreciates and gratitude for the communities dedication to Urgent Fury and for the time and effort you have given towards this community and your devotion to earnestly uphold the values and merits of Urgent Fury’s code of conduct in a pledge of honor in online gaming.

The community of Urgent Fury is comprised of like minded individuals, teams and clans whose inherent objective is to play the game the way it was meant to be played free of cheating, disrespected towards other gamers, use of glitches, devices or other forms of malicious proliferate activities. The goal to assurance of fair play in competition rewards the competitors which compete, not only a victory but a victory with honor. Even defeat is respected since the assertion of fairness is upheld granting the victor the sincerity of their rivals praise and the respect towards an opponent even in their defeat. This is what the founders of UF held as the goal in it’s foundation. To provide a venue for anyone to play in a online game environment free of bigotry, sarcasm, dishonor and disrespect towards one another. This is the reason we are all here and it is the reason we continue to strive towards UF’s goal.

For the community of Urgent Fury, do not be discourage by the temporary lapse the online shooter gaming community is experiencing. While the developers have in a sense let us down in their inability to provide a title that encompasses the elements which most appeal to the membership of this community I have confidence that eventually a title which befits this communities application will be released in due time. We will continue to make best of what is offered, in the mean time however, let’s not forgot what our primary concern is and that is honor in online gaming. Until a title is released which coincides with the UF Model of merit in regards to the conduct of play we will not forgo the commitment of principle to accommodate for the ineptitude of a game’s offering and its value.

Also please keep in mind, this is summer. I have been with the same clan for seven years and not once has a decrease in play by the members of my clan not occurred during the summer months. It is simply the nature of the beast. The summer months have always seen on average a decrease in the amount of time given to online gaming by those that participate in this activity. This may seem more evident this time due to the above mentioned reason. There hasn’t been a title that held on to my attention the way Socom II and III did which helped to alleviate the summer drop off in quite some time. However each fall continues to see a reemergence in the activity we all enjoy.

Have patience, Urgent Fury isn’t going anywhere, our commitment and goals remain intact. The staff and ownership are at work to provide the community a venue in which to compete that upholds this communities core values. A title that can be adopted and provide the elements we hold in high regard will eventually unveil itself. Remember that what united this community was not a title but was the willingness to compete in an arena comprised of like minded honorable and respectful gamers. You are Urgent Fury.

Goat.