I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S so vote!

Sweet! Its the top vote rite now too.

Background, My brother is in the airforce. His job is AMMO. He builds bombs and stuff. Well his buddy designed the car. If they get the most votes, it will come to life and they make the scheme.

Pretty sweet!

"If You AInt Ammo, You Aint Shit"

Thanks for the help fellas! There is going to be 3 rounds of voting it looks like. We have been sending this to AMMO troops all over the world and are killing the competition this round.

IYAAYAS???

sounds like what I did in the Marines, but we said I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S:)

6541 Aviation Ordinance Technician

Yeah Marine it is the same thing. Just the Airforce's version. It is Ordinance in the Marines, Navy and Army I believe.

Prane ]

Lets go Ammo!!! Tell that fool I said whats up Rooster.

What's up Prane how you been? I haven't been playing too many games lately just trying to get as much free golf in as i can before i deploy in a few weeks. Since we are deploying we get free golf until we leave.

Chili-Palmer ]

As soon as i saw the thread title "IYAAYAS" i knew it had to be about AMMO. lol

voted

What's up Chili? How you been?