Smoke is no more

I have decided to go through with a name change. I have only had one other name briefly in Socom 2 when someone obtained my password to smokeosama. I decided to go with Zealot after much though and consideration. What do you guys think of the new name B). It will take a bit of getting used to, not being called smoke, but I'll adapt to the new name pretty quick.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Do you bro..Personally I like Smokeosama Better but its not my name.....Cool stuff though.

It might have to do with the fact i have no idea what Zealot Is or means...Ill look it up lol.

-Apoc

Guest H.A.V.0.C

That fucken sucks!! WTF! change it back to just SMOKE no more no less! You have me calling you smoke for 2 years now, and then just change it on me like that! God I hate you!!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

And WTF is a Zealot? You suck ass...... I HATE YOU!!!!!!.....LOL dude if you change your name then, I'm changing mine also, from now on call me Pealot. You see you bastard! look what I have to deal with now. God I hate you SMOKEY!

zeal·ot /ˈzɛlət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[zel-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a person who shows zeal.

2. an excessively zealous person; fanatic.

3. (initial capital letter) a member of a radical, warlike, ardently patriotic group of Jews in Judea, particularly prominent from a.d. 69 to 81, advocating the violent overthrow of Roman rule and vigorously resisting the efforts of the Romans and their supporters to heathenize the Jews.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1530–40; earlier zelote < LL zélōtés < Gk zéltés, equiv. to zélō- (var. s. of zéloûn to be zealous; see zeal) + -tés agent suffix]

Guest H.A.V.0.C
umerfonz ]

smoke·o·sa·ma

–noun 1. a person who is cooler than Zealot-

LOL.....all I can say is you broke my heart man! You broke my heart.......................and I HATE YOU!

H.A.V.0.C ]
umerfonz ]

smoke·o·sa·ma

LOL.....all I can say is you broke my heart man! You broke my heart.......................and I HATE YOU!

It isn't for sure yet lol. And Umer that is going in my sig lol!

• Directors
Undertow ]

zeal·ot /ˈzɛlət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[zel-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a person who shows zeal.

2. an excessively zealous person; fanatic.

3. (initial capital letter) a member of a radical, warlike, ardently patriotic group of Jews in Judea, particularly prominent from a.d. 69 to 81, advocating the violent overthrow of Roman rule and vigorously resisting the efforts of the Romans and their supporters to heathenize the Jews.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1530–40; earlier zelote < LL zélōtés < Gk zéltés, equiv. to zélō- (var. s. of zéloûn to be zealous; see zeal) + -tés agent suffix]

That's nice...but, smoke will always be smoke to me. ;D

umerfonz ]

smoke·o·sa·ma

That there is sum funny s#!t!!! ;D ;D

I support his right to change his name to whatever he likes....I think smokezealot is a good combo of his only 2 socom names....

And to show my support for Smokezealot...I will be changing my name to OmniMag...or MagOmni....

good Idea smoke

-Omni