Pop out sigs.. a fad that has been overdone????

Guest NEO-X

Guest [*S*]Jfrey16
MultipleTarget ]

pop out sigs are cool lol.....

sinthetic58.png

sinthetic5.png

test5.png

XXXx.png

Dont say it neo i know i am a sig Whore i know lol

if neo cant i will... u are.. he he he

It entirely depends on the composition of the sig and what you are going for. I've made almost every one of my clans, including the one you pointed out (hanni's) path, and I have to agree. Anyone can plop a render they downloaded onto a template (like the one in the UF kit or the one I won via the sig contest) and have a pop out sig. The ones that work the best are the ones that have more internal design and thought put it. Things that make them stand out, not just because they're big, but because they're different and unique.

It took me maybe 10 hours total to do over 30 sigs with the new template for my clanmates. Many of which you don't see because late in UF4 we decided to use a uniform sig with just the names changed. It's very easy to add renders and simple effects to a popout sig. I almost never make them unless I'm making it for this forum or if a clanmate needs one with the template. All of my leisure sigs are done within a rectangular canvas.

Pathogen- ]

jeefry your pop-out is cool because it isn't ridiculously tall and garish, and it creates motion for the sig. Good stuff

For the record, I made that sig ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WOW Trigg said a lot of words but all I heard was blah blah...blah blah blah blah blah...blah...blah blah. ;D

Oh and I can appreciate popouts also. But they need style.

How about my most recent ones:

What I use on my clan forums

101redsig1ef2.png

Clanmates- needs work on the text but haven't had any inspiration yet:

101slotsigtf6.png

I really don't like this one but a clanmate JUST NEEDED Ahneld in his sig:

yikessig2bw2.png

This only scratches the surface.

Oh wait here is one NEO just LOVES ( this is when he got his man crush on me, LOL:

ryusigan1.png