Whats Going On Here?

I was wondering, where do we, AES, stand in all of this? We have been on ladders for quite some time and we are in the Blow Out tournament, do we still need to go through an eval period or a hell week or are we good to go? Thanks in advance for the info!

Shadow, you can add your clan tags under your profile. :wink:

TO answer your question, I suppose we will have to wait until the end of Blowout to know that answer. :thumb:

That's confusing... I thought lasting through a tournament was a good thing.

Yes it is a good thing. My point was that any of the clans that didn't fulfill a full tournament didn't stick around anymore. They either left or are apart of a different clan in this community. Make sense?

im not sure why this thread lasted 3 pages. its pretty simple. the original question was what is going on. the second post should have been a simple answer...

im going to use an example here - ford motor company. it was incorporated in 1903. that was 108 years ago. guess what? the original owners are dead. the original employes are dead. evey customer in the first 10 years is dead!!! but i can go buy a new ford tomorow. urgent fury is the same. owners change, management changes, and clans come and go. sometimes clans just fade away. other times there are mass migrations. but what it boils down to is this. the new owners management need to produce a product that the new customers want to buy. if they dont, they fail. if they do, then they survive to see the next group of owners, the next change in management, and the next cuxtomer base. urgent fury has gone through 2 sets of owners, many many differnt names have worn the management badge in one form or another, and ther have been countless clans that have come and gone. so to answer the question wht is going on here, nothing out of the ordinay. its just day to day buisness.

sorry this post is a little delayed. sometimes i troll a little more than i respond.

I used to agree with Peebrain. After the whole mess with the US auto industry, and watching what Ford did then, and is continuing to do now, I've changed my tune. Besides that new FB Mustang, and the F-series are sooo sick, you'd have to be crazy not to like them.

Tundra and Titan are 10x better then ford or chevy. Unless your getting a duramax or cummings engine.

No. Tundra and Titan might maybe be in the same league as an F 150 but those trucks can't touch anything in the 250/2500 or 350/3500+ range. If you want to haul anything like a 5th wheel or any other heavy equipment there are only 3 choices and they are all American. If all you need to haul is a jet ski feel free to go foreign.

The best things to come out of our American car factories are our trucks. When you can get a diesel engine or a V10 out of Japan then we can hit this subject again.

Sent with a flux capacitor at 88 miles per hour via Tapatalk

wow. fukin amazing. i made a belated, honest attempt to post something honest here, and in my attempt i used a company i am familiar with as an example. instead of anyone reading my post and taking it somewhat serious, it turned this into a auto manufactureer thread. even one of the staff members made a mockery out of this. its not just this thread. its many threads on this forum right now. why dont someone do a litle research and see how many threads are totally sidetracked by the fact that people just dont fucking care.why dont some of you READ waht was posted, and i mean all of what was posted? dont pick out some little fucking part and go "oh fuck, i gotta reply to that one lil sentence."

peabrain...question for ya...who was the ONLY american auto manufacturer to NOT take a government bail out? it was ford!!! but besides that, i would alspo like to know if you understood what i meant in the comparison? did you have any clue what i was talking about? if not, i would be more than happy to pm you a lshort explanation in crayon with lots of fucking pictures so you could understand a little better.

Dude puddy chill. It was just a joke. No one is mocking your post. We're just having a little fun. That's a good sign given the recent events. People are relaxing and talking and everything is returning to normal. We could just turn this into another boring thread where everyone just says "well said" and the thread dies in a couple days, but I'm sick of seeing those threads and I'm sure others are as well. Just because the thread strays doesn't mean your words mean any less or anyone is mocking them. Most of the threads in UF either stray or die, that's just how it is here. I didn't mean to make you feel mocked and I'm sorry if I did, but this is a sign the community is returning to normal so be happy.

Edited by Peebrain

Puddy you rock and I'm glad you post like you do. SO many times there is some lack of attention when people read a forum thread. This one is a great example, Newb posted a question, there were a couple responses, some of them actually answered his question and then he continued as if no reply was given. Then others come along and read a couple words and reply with answers that have absolutely no bearing on the topic at hand "Hijacking".

I like your point Puddy, Newb, no we are not using Hell Week anymore, and personally the "gimmick" word was used and to a point I think it was gimmicky. An clan can behave for 5 days.

In the old days you hung around and challenged other clans on the forums to scrimmages, you earned respect and were invited to a Black or NESSA, then you got invited to a Tac Map. If during any of those scrimmages or Black's you messed up, the invite to the Tac Map just didn't seem to come. Of course that's when people cried fowl like there were forces against them when in fact the only force against them was themselves.

Johnson mentioned we have some stuff planned and it will be good, oh yes, it will be good.

And for the record, every Ford truck in our fleet used to break down constantly. Brand new 2010 dually we used to pull our goose neck, twice I had to drive like 7 hours to go get the driver, in my foreign car. :car: Just saying.