So Um....pt 3

Re: BMN - have you ever SEEN BigMoneyNacku? He's the nastiest angry black man that you will ever meet in life. When I talk to him, I call him mom AND dad, simply because he wants me to. I think he'll give you a pass on this one transgression, but if there is a second, he will surely eat the siding off of the east side of your home. THAT angry.

Is that why he answered my questions for you, ya know, the ones you didn't answer?

If you continue to have problems with my sig, I ask that you post your issues in the appropriate CC thread. Or I will make your continued inconsiderate statements a problem, not just for you but the clan you represent.

You seemed stressed Tow, go play some Socom.

@BMN: I was asking Tow. It appears you have an issue with what I have said, however I don't think expressing your emotions in a post that wasn't even directed to you I the professional way to handle it. If you would like to work out your problems with me, you can contact me on skype: frozenpaw- or PSN: i2IDIUM . I do believe Last has answered your questions, so I don't see any need to reiterate them again.

If I had an issue with you specifically, it wouldn't "appear" that I did. You would know, as I'm not one to dance around the edges. As for the "however I don't think expressing your emotions in a post that wasn't even directed to you" statement, I was under the impression this is a public forum. However it appears that you don't want it to be this way, so I can add a whole new set of infractions to try and stop people from replying when they aren't addressed directly, if it suits you. What was "emotional" about that post? Nothing jumps out at me. I was just asking some questions of my own. Because I'm really trying to understand how the "fixes" you guys keep talking about would help ensure a fair tournament environment.

Like this: "Nope not really anymore, once you know the trick there's really no respawn delay and if there is, it's like 5 second and that's because you did it to slow."

In Bale Out, in less than 5 seconds, a team can be at the dojo area in the middle. HUGE advantage. Like I said earlier, even without all the other problems, this alone means tournament matches are not fair.

Is that why he answered my questions for you, ya know, the ones you didn't answer?

If you continue to have problems with my sig, I ask that you post your issues in the appropriate CC thread. Or I will make your continued inconsiderate statements a problem, not just for you but the clan you represent.

You seemed stressed Tow, go play some Socom.

Did you really just threaten someone over comments about your sig?

Maybe you are the one that needs a break.

Edited by BigMoneyNacku

Here is the problem I see.

I see 2 individuals who represent one clan (one clan that is not officially considered a "UF CLan") at odds against an entire community. A community that has been very harmonious up until a couple of days ago when the pot started getting stirred.

THere are many here that have clans that depend on competition. But when a game does not cater to that competition then, with a lack of a better term, SUCKS.

Lastly I don't think anyone wants to joke around with you or interact, becuase mainly you come off as pompous and arrogant. I say that because of the fact you have mentioned on a few occasion how you and your clan are such the bomb and are top 20 on the clan challenges ladders.

Now a couple of months ago when shit was going down I defended you and your old clan. After all that has been said and done I really have a bad taste in my mouth for trying to do so.

Here is some advice (which will probably fall on deaf ears). Take a break from the forums here, do your own thing and get this spot light that you have decided to shine upon yourselves, off. Becuase it is doing both you and your fledgling clan NO GOOD here.

I don't say this becuase I wish for you to leave or think we don't want you here, I say it becuase you need to do this help yourself.

Whether you decide this is the avenue is entirely up to you.

Edited by Red0ctobeR

Here is the problem I see.

I see 2 individuals who represent one clan (one clan that is not officially considered a "UF CLan") at odds against an entire community. A community that has been very harmonious up until a couple of days ago when the pot started getting stirred.

THere are many here that have clans that depend on competition. But when a game does not cater to that competition then, with a lack of a better term, SUCKS.

Lastly I don't think anyone wants to joke around with you or interact, becuase mainly you come off as pompous and arrogant. I say that because of the fact you have mentioned on a few occasion how you and your clan are such the bomb and are top 20 on the clan challenges ladders.

Now a couple of months ago when shit was going down I defended you and your old clan. After all that has been said and done I really have a bad taste in my mouth for trying to do so.

Here is some advice (which will probably fall on deaf ears). Take a break from the forums here, do your own thing and get this spot light that you have decided to shine upon yourselves, off. Becuase it is doing both you and your fledgling clan NO GOOD here.

I don't say this becuase I wish for you to leave or think we don't want you here, I say it becuase you need to do this help yourself.

Whether you decide this is the avenue is entirely up to you.

Thanks for the advice red, but we know what we're doing. We can and will, keep posting any and all things that we feel needs to be posted. If people here can't handle that then that's on them. You call it stirring of a pot, yet I call it the lighting of a fire. It just depends where you stand on the line.

You can always log a complaint to me....in a PM....in a professional manner....or however you feel is necessary.

I'm not stressed. I'm not the one looking to log complaints all over the forum about UF and then want to log complaints about people having fun with your quirky little posts.

I'm the guy having fun. No stress involved. ;)

I was going to say something then I finished my drink and had to scratch my ass and forgot what I was going to type. Sorry.

:rapture:

Was the drink you finished ice cold coffee? I hate when that happens..

The best part about reading these threads? Like TOW, I was introduced to the BSG beta. Fuckin' eh.

Seriously, calm down folks. Go play SOCOM, drink warm coffee, use rulers for sigs and look at the pretty colors the new ads present us.

Life's good.

-Slith

How do I do it if the posts span across several threads?

It's the little trianlge with the "!" in it. I report Tow post all the time!! I can't stand that dude.

And Last-, you really weren't serious that UF should start a tourney on S4 and use tricks to get around the problems with S4. Were you?

Thanks for the advice red, but we know what we're doing. We can and will, keep posting any and all things that we feel needs to be posted. If people here can't handle that then that's on them. You call it stirring of a pot, yet I call it the lighting of a fire. It just depends where you stand on the line.

It looks like you missed the point completely. Good luck with that