Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Gran Turismo 5

i havent seem to much on the forums about this game, but i play it a lot and was wondering if anyone else here plays? also, would anyone be interested in some online racing?

I havent touched that game in a while, but I would be more than glad to have an online race. If there is any cars you need for certain races let me know and ill be more than glad to lend them to you.

I had that game but returned it (gamefly.com) because every time I tried to race with me friends they would all be able to go faster than I, and we pretty much had the same car horsepowers and etc. Same thing with NFS, people would just run circles around me. Don't know if your connection has to do with it or anything but for me to return the game it must've been pretty bad. Never got to fix any cars or all of the other neat things you can do with GT5 but it's a great-ass game.

I had that game but returned it (gamefly.com) because every time I tried to race with me friends they would all be able to go faster than I, and we pretty much had the same car horsepowers and etc. Same thing with NFS, people would just run circles around me. Don't know if your connection has to do with it or anything but for me to return the game it must've been pretty bad. Never got to fix any cars or all of the other neat things you can do with GT5 but it's a great-ass game.

Tuning, tuning, tuning. You can have two cars that are exactly the same stat wise, but tuned differently, and they will run differently on different tracks.

if any of you wanna try online racing, send me a friend request on the psn. xPUDDYTATx. ill put up a lobby any nite and we can put in a few laps. once you try it, youll love it.

Yes. But what about rules lol. I tend to ummmm hit things.

Something random on my tatatalk

lol. i had the same problem for a while. its all for fun. when u start out, your gonna hit everything except the pavement.

I enjoy driving the Redbull car its insanely fast! I hate how after you finish using the redbull car and move on to another vehicle you feel the dramatic changes in everything hahaha

im gonna have a lobby up saturday nite about 8 cst. if anyone wants to join your more than welcome. we will be doing shuffle races so you dont have to worry about havin cars. hope to see some of ya there