Ravens Hire New Offensive Coordinator

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Undertow ]

Yeah, the Ravens hired him as O-Coach....and the Ravens are the ONLY team that the Dolphins beat last season! LOL

LOL

The Ravens need a QB plain and simple. McGahee is a beast, but defenses will key on the run and he'll be significantly less effective because the Ravens passing game is so shitty.

lol, troy smith played 1 major game out of his conference, and he got his dick whipped by florida. good luck with that. look at the past heisman winners who're in the NFL.....reggie bush is the only successful 1. good luck with troy smith, so far this season, im PROUD TO SAY ELI MANNING IS MY QB. he aint no fkn tom brady, but getting us 11-1 on the road, AND to a superbowl, its what i call getting the job done.

Guest Skipper
RNG187 ]

lol' date=' troy smith played 1 major game out of his conference, and he got his dick whipped by florida. good luck with that. look at the past heisman winners who're in the NFL.....reggie bush is the only successful 1. good luck with troy smith, so far this season, im PROUD TO SAY ELI MANNING IS MY QB. he aint no fkn tom brady, but getting us 11-1 on the road, AND to a superbowl, its what i call getting the job done.

[/quote']

Reggie Bush is successful?

smokeosama ]

Carson Palmer is far better than Bush ;).

I must say, I'm a Palmer fan.

Carson Palmer reminds me of early Peyton Manning.

The offense was doing a decent job, but couldn't keep up with the way their defense was playing touch football every Sunday.

He had a mediocre year, but with rumors coming up of Marvin Lewis getting fired soon, I think the Bengals may take a step forward in the next few years.