video editing software?

RNG187 ]

neo' date=' please dont remind me. i just had to restart i.e. FIVE times.

[/quote']

Wow.. u gotta be shitting me...

Dude, just get firefox...

thats an instant 10 point boost ;)

Guest SuddenRedScare
JDub ]

Is anybody having sucess using the Dazzle for war recording from the ps3. Im thinking about getting it and running it with a Vista Basic

I use Dazzle with Studio 10 and it works great. Along with the $55 Dazzle product, you'll need a distribution amplifier to split your connection which run around $50, and two other sets of composite or S-video cables. As far as I know it's compatible with Vista, and would highly recommend it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7794755&st=dazzle&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1142291505850

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103065&cp=&sr=1&origkw=distribution+amplifier&kw=distribution+amplifier&parentPage=search

I set my video camera up and just record the tv and I think that the video quality is almost as good as you guys who use dazzle or whatever the hell it is. If I'm not mistaken, you have to use s-video or rca when you split the signal. I get good quality and still get to play in HD. I have vegas 7 for editing.