***ATTENTION ALL TOM BRADY HATERS***

Why is it human instant to despise people for being athletically superior than say, your or whatever team you support?

Clearly the guys good, and you cant deny it. I mean what is there to argue..

Im not a pats fanboy, but you gotta give it to brady... the guy is a bastard. A talented bastard

Noone is perfect.. but OBVIOUSLY Tom IS a great QB, & will go down in history as "One of the greats"

You think Raiders fans liked Joe Montana back in the day, or Bears Fans liked Favre, etc..

ANYONE who says Tom Brady sucks is obviously just jealous or stupid. (take your pick ;D)

"If you ain't being hated on, then you ain't doin shit."

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

i dont hate him... I applaud him.....for i am not a hater..... if someone is better than me at something ill be the first to admit it....its just noone is better than me at socom so i dont say much.

why are we saying he'll be one of the greats becouse hes been on good teams that have won superbowls lets be real if it wasent for adam vinatery kicking he would just be another starting QB in the NFL

Yea as if winning that ONE game was the pinnacle to his career ..lol

Incase you dont know he has won a few other games, & has set a few other records.. feel free to look them up if you dont believe me.

NO DOUBT he wouldn't be half the QB he is if he didn't have good players around him, but he does & so did the other greats of the past.

Also, The Pats winning this many Superbowls in this little amount of time is pretty fukin amazing..! (if they win)

PTS - 36.8 (1st)

YDS - 411.2 (1st)

PASS YDS - 295.7 (1st)

Between 2001 and 2005, the Patriots became the second team in NFL history (after the Dallas Cowboys) to win three Super Bowls in four years (Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, and XXXIX), and the eighth to win consecutive Super Bowls.
And might win 4 in 7 years

"...the New England Patriots of the 21st century are established as an NFL dynasty on a par with the Packers of the 1960s, the Steelers of the '70s, the 49ers of the '80s, and the Cowboys of the '90s."

In 2007, the Patriots became only the second team in the modern era of the NFL to complete a perfect regular season with a record of 16-0, and the first team to do so since the introduction of the 16-game season.

And when the Bucs start winning all their Superbowls in 2010, they will add the Pats of the 00's ;D

incase you didn't know where was Tom Brady last year in TD passes not breaking and records i'll say that and any1 who has the WR he did could have beaten the TD record oh and with out Adam he MIGHT have 1 superbowl ring.

xLASTx ]

incase you didn't know where was Tom Brady last year in TD passes not breaking and records i'll say that and any1 who has the WR he did could have beaten the TD record oh and with out Adam he MIGHT have 1 superbowl ring.

this guy jut makes me laugh my ass off..

any player that goes thru new england becomes a better player..it is a great organization from the top to the bottom

what will it be when they whoop the giants ass :P

OH.....BOY!!....Not another Patriots thread. Sheesh!

Tom Brady is the man though. I am a Bears fan, but truly respect the athletic ability that Tom Brady has. And his uncanny ability to attract some of the hottest females on the planet.

RNG187 ]

in REALITYLAND' date=' brady might be missing, one, TWO rings at best if they didnt have vinateri, but even I the patroits hater, will admit that sadly. and also admit that tom brady's gf is fkn gorgeous and i hope she screws him so hard he cant walk for the game..... ;D

[/quote']c'mon now y'all act like adam was the whole team ...he made some great kicks for us ..but i also think that alot of other kicker would have made them as well...now the number of qb's that could and can get their team in that position to have the chance to kick it...

and i am not argueing vineteairi is great i am just saying brady probally woul have won with olindo mare ,janakoski,elam gostkowski i could go on for hours...

you could say now if it wasnt for a bad call they would have never even went to a super bowl ...

SO WHAT IS IT GONNA BE NEXT WEEK ??? :-X :-* :'(